Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What really made me sick

TK

OK, we all know the O-line is suffering from a severe case of cranial-rectum insertion when it comes to blocking. However, the most disgusting thing was see Patrick getting knocked down & NO ONE coming back to help him up! How in the blue hell do the members of the O-line explain that? Janson, your friend/hunting buddy/teammate & uh, FRANCHISE QB keeps getting planted & even YOU don't go & help the guy up. WTF??? Ramsey leaves the game & comes back in not once but twice, & none of you seem to have enough respect to help him up. Ramsey's a WARRIOR. The O-line is a joke.

Originally posted by PROTECT THE QB

OK, we all know the O-line is suffering from a severe case of cranial-rectum insertion when it comes to blocking. However, the most disgusting thing was see Patrick getting knocked down & NO ONE coming back to help him up! How in the blue hell do the members of the O-line explain that? Janson, your friend/hunting buddy/teammate & uh, FRANCHISE QB keeps getting planted & even YOU don't go & help the guy up. WTF??? Ramsey leaves the game & comes back in not once but twice, & none of you seem to have enough respect to help him up. Ramsey's a WARRIOR. The O-line is a joke.

Yep. Preaching to the choir - but I guess I'm one of the few members of that choir so far. To me, this OL (save Thomas) has proven that they are incompetent and heartless.

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

Yep. Preaching to the choir - but I guess I'm one of the few members of that choir so far. To me, this OL (save Thomas) has proven that they are incompetent and heartless.

Totally agree here.The line sucks, I'd cut all of them save Thomas after the season.

It's all of the above. Ramsey got hit a lot and received a ton of pressure in the first quarter when they were rushing four too. I don't know if this group has lost confidence or is heartless, but that was one of the worst blocking performances I've ever seen. I can't even work up the disgust to complain about the officials penalizing Pierce for screaming. A call I've never seen or heard of in my life. Either the line is completely confused or they have given up. I've come to conclude that it's everything. Players, preparedness, scheme, etc. They needed to come in after the bye week and either prove their resilience and resolve or not. They showed me almost nothing offensively, defensively, or on special teams yesterday.

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

No....you're not one of the few. I'm singing harmony in the back row of the choir.

I know PR is holding the ball a little long at times, but I chalk that up to his youth as an NFL QB and a willingness to get the ball down the field (you know that's what our piece of crap head coach wants). That doesn't excuse the useless, pile of :pooh: we call an O-Line. Samuels was on his back most of the game. The rest of the time he was b!tching and moaning. They're awful. They should be ashamed of what they've become. I'm ashamed to call myself a fan and I'll have to bite my tongue while a cowboys fan I work with laughs his @ss off when I walk into the building. :thud:

Originally posted by KC'Dave

Four turnovers, one sack, gave up only 192 yards passing and you didn't see anything in the Defense? They played very well. Out-coached in the second half they struggled more.

Nah, they played.

KC, I agree. The reason the defense got outplayed was - once again - fatigue. You can only have so many 3 and outs before the opposing team runs the ball down your throat and tears the Defense down mentally and physically.

I really think our defense held there own. It was only a matter of time that they would crumble in the second half.

KC and Goskins,

The reason the D put up decent statistics was because of dropped easy passes and turnovers. You can give the d some credit for the turnovers, but the Dallas offense ran pretty easily outside and inside on us, and if Glen and others catch balls in their hands without defenders near, this game was a blow out. The defense did not have a good game yesterday. Dallas tried and they tried really hard to give us the game.

Archived