Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Gruden got no honeymoon--

Burgold

But, unfortunately, true.

Outside of the Tampa tweet being true (a truly miserable loss), Damashek's genius analysis boils down to Jay is not Jon. That's it.

So, yeah, I guess it's true, lol.    

Jay needed to put Robert in his place.  The ONLY problem I had with it is devaluing a potential trade asset.  Jay probably saved Robert a whuppin from one of his team mates after that nonsense.  Especially after comparing himself to Manning and Rodgers.

Exactly my point. This and the benching after the SF game (where RG3 took 5 sacks) are the best things that happened to RG3 to me. Sometimes you can read sack line as OL not giving it all to protect the guy behind them because they don't like him as well. Might have happened to us and RG3. That's pure speculation from my part, but it's always in my head.

And to me, that experience seemed to have humbled him and apeased our team as when he went back to starting duty, offense wasn't great, but still was better at moving the ball overall.We went 1-2 but also ended a 6 Losses streak and beat an Eagles team fighting for playoffs.

Archived