Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How is Snyder going to fill the stands next year?

endzone_dave

...giant tarps with advertising on it.  After 2015, Snyder realizes giant tarps with advertising bring in more revenue than actual selling to tickets to fans which leads to more giant tarps with advertising...by 2019 and no winning seasons since 2012, the entire upper deck is covered in giant tarps.  Seating capacity returns to RFK levels.......

I'm not sure how he does it but he will. As for me I'm not sure I'm going to get the NFL Ticket next year.

250 dollars is a lot to watch a team win 4 games. Hell 500 dollars is a lot when a team goes 7-25.

So yeah that's a big waste of money there. Snyder should give me my 500 dollars back from the last 2 years.

I have actually been thinking about this.  IMHO, I don't think we have hit rock bottom yet as far as fans supporting the team, purchasing merchandise and going to games.  But, we are closer to that point than at any time during his ownership.

I think there are a lot of people that really don't pay attention and understand how bad an owner Dan is.  They just cheer and hope for a better future, not really paying close enough attention to the fact that the owner needs to go.  An owner that is the common denominator to all the failure and future failure of this team.

I think you are right.  The fans paying attention will give up their seats, but those empty seats will be filled with waiting list fans next year.  When the team runs through those, which will take a year or two, that'll be a legitimate rock bottom. 

I have not gone to a game in several years.  If I ever change my mind and go I will be wearing my new t-shirt which reads, "Rolling in his grave since 1999" and has the picture of Jack Kent Cooke on it.  See Boss_Hogg pix in previous post.

I would love one of those shirts. My wife got me a "This team makes me drink" shirt for Christmas this year. 

He will have my seats to fill next year.  I'm done being a season ticket holder.  I'll go when I want, with tix from the secondary market.  I just finally came to the realization the problem is Snyder.  Until he is gone we will suck barring a unexpected and infrequent lucky playoff spot.

ME TOO!!!!!

He will have my seats to fill next year.  I'm done being a season ticket holder.  I'll go when I want, with tix from the secondary market.  I just finally came to the realization the problem is Snyder.  Until he is gone we will suck barring a unexpected and infrequent lucky playoff spot.

Damn. Haven't you had season tickets for a LONG time?

Snyder's stewardship of this franchise has been abysmal and an abomination...it's nothing more than a shell of what it once was.

Archived