Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts From Dallas.... Yes, That Just Happened

kleese

To Bill Cowher, Boomer Esiason and to a point Gonzalez,

You have to be the most unprofessional set of ****es on TV. Gonzalez and Boomer's no ring havin' ass should shut the hell up! Don't forget, you both have been on teams that suck ass to no end. I suppose that's why it was so easy for you to suck the Cowboys ass! Let's not forget, Cowher started the riducule. He'll probably show up on TV next week with a bigger chin due to the crow he's eating now.

To the entire cast of Monday Night Football,

One cannot measure how far you dug up the ass of the brokeback boys. You are all full of **** (literally)!!

The Redskins players should find the time to watch all the bull**** that took place in the pre-game shows, the one sided commentary during the game, the interviewing of that stretched faced owner during the game and all ass kissing towards the Cowboys. They should use what they see as motivation and somehow view every team as Dallas. If they can do that, I guarantee they'd finish 10-5 or 11-5.

You have to be the most unprofessional set of ****es on TV. Gonzalez and Boomer's no ring havin' ass should shut the hell up! Don't forget, you both have been on teams that suck ass to no end. I suppose that's why it was so easy for you to suck the Cowboys ass! Let's not forget, Cowher started the riducule. He'll probably show up on TV next week with a bigger chin due to the crow he's eating now.

One cannot measure how far you dug up the ass of the brokeback boys. You are all full of **** (literally)!!

The Redskins players should find the time to watch all the bull**** that took place in the pre-game shows, the one sided commentary during the game, the interviewing of that stretched faced owner during the game and all ass kissing towards the Cowboys. They should use what they see as motivation and somehow view every team as Dallas. If they can do that, I guarantee they'd finish 10-5 or 11-5.

And of course they have a let down against the Vikings. Why do I continue to go to bat for this team. Geez!!

How did I miss this?

This is glorious, high school JV superstar nonsense in its most distilled form. I hope to God you are currently coaching a Pop Warner team, because there are 8 year olds who need to be inspired, sir.

How did I miss this?

This is glorious, high school JV superstar nonsense in its most distilled form. I hope to God you are currently coaching a Pop Warner team, because there are 8 year olds who need to be inspired, sir.

What exactly are you saying? Is this an attempt at sarcasm?

Archived