Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Number one Defense through first 2 weeks

clskinsfan

Agreed, but don't forget, we picked their pocket and got Desean Jackson. He knows their system inside and out. This will probably force them to change things up a bit.

I think the key will be to stuff them and get our defense off the field. As many three and outs as possible.

Great point on Jackson. I am sure he has spent a few hours with Haslett prepping for this game :)

Just read Tandler predicting that Kerrigan will likely be going up against Philly's third string RT. That could be good. :)

I am sure they will give that tackle help. Kerrigan is gonna get chipped all day. I really think it's Hatcher that needs to collapse the pocket. And I agree about a CB spy on the running back. Their speed requires it.

The Eagles are first in points and yards . So this game really should be a good test for you guys .  Its also the first good team you guys play so I understand be optimistic but delusion with some makes the game all more fun .

The Eagles struggled with the Jags who we dominated in every facet of the game.. Struggled with the colts which totally lack a pass rush. Foles holds on to the ball way to long for this Redskins Defense not to cause some terror in the Eagles backfield. I feel the Eagles have the best Oline in the business when healthy or not suspended. Fortunately for the Skins they wont be intact. 

Interesting read.  Before I'd seen that I was thinking I'd run either Eagle (3-0-3) or Tuff (4-0-4) with the three DL.  It appears Stanford went with Eagle.

I would also roll up BM and play a lot of Cover 3 or 1 (Both good for blitzing).  I'd align Robinson as a "00" (normal linebacker depth straight from the Center), Riley as a Weakside "50" (straight from tackle) and BM as a Stronside "50."  Orakpo and Kerrigan would be in wide-9's.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived