Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Rally in Philly

TK

Head Count  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Attending

Also it's my first time in Philly, is it safe to wear Redskins gear up there?

For the most part, yeah.  It's not all as bad as some of the stories would have you believe.  You'll get some insults thrown your way, but as long as you have a thick skin, can laugh 'em off and don't get combative you'll be just fine.  You could always be unfortunate and run into that rare drunk a-hole who is determined to start ****, but that can happen with any fanbase unfortunately.

I've lived up here for 12 years and rock my Redskins gear all the time and have attended several games at the Linc.  Never had any serious problems.

For the most part, yeah.  It's not all as bad as some of the stories would have you believe.  You'll get some insults thrown your way, but as long as you have a thick skin, can laugh 'em off and don't get combative you'll be just fine.  You could always be unfortunate and run into that rare drunk a-hole who is determined to start ****, but that can happen with any fanbase unfortunately.

I've lived up here for 12 years and rock my Redskins gear all the time and have attended several games at the Linc.  Never had any serious problems.

I think it depends on if you plan to get your drink on or not. 

I think Skins fans are as badly behaved at Fedex to be honest. 

Just got back from Geno's steaks in south philly. I wore my Moss shirt and my wife wore Kerrigan. We got a few dirty looks however we also received a lot of high fives and "Hail Skins!" from folks on the street.

One dude was giving me hell so I asked him where the Fecals trophy case was at the Linc.

I'll be at the game tomorow, go Skins!

Archived