Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles' Sean McCoy Leaves 20 Cent Tip

Dan T.

Does this place even have waiters? Looks like a typical fast food joint, you pay, wait for your meal and seat down.

Never understood how places like that warranted a tip being left. It's not like I tip at McDonald's, Chipotle, Starbucks or any other place.

*EDIT*

Nevermind, didn't read the whole thread and just felt like ranting about the aforementioned joints lol.

i had read on yahoo (i think) that mccoy was a notorious douche and known as such in his own hometown. (of course, you dont really know).

as a person who has been a waiter for year in the past, i'm generally sympathetic to the server. rich people dont necessarily equal big $. the most famous person i waited on was a locally well known professional boxer who left me less than 10%, even though i busted my ass for them.

sometimes, those with $ just dont get it. 

i had read on yahoo (i think) that mccoy was a notorious douche and known as such in his own hometown. (of course, you dont really know).

as a person who has been a waiter for year in the past, i'm generally sympathetic to the server. rich people dont necessarily equal big $. the most famous person i waited on was a locally well known professional boxer who left me less than 10%, even though i busted my ass for them.

sometimes, those with $ just dont get it.

Watch the ESPN piece 'the real McCoy'. Man, talk about me, me, me. 'I knew I was best RB in draft'. Ok, I think its ok to say 'I always think I'm the best'. But his way, he names each individual and goes on to discredit them. He's not as good as me, he's not as good as me...

Than his Osi statements on Twitter. 'Yea, but at least I put it on his account myself'.

Oh, and don't forget the super mature blasting of his baby's mother on Twitter... At least he was 'man' enough to take it down. During piece he practically pats self on back for doing so

I don't know him personally, but his history suggests he's a total douche and the idea he has this reputation in hometown is not surprising.

I'll stand by my initial stance of flying the douchebag flag the minute I heard story. Seriously, it was a 60 dollar bill. Find other ways to channel your displeasure 'SHADY'.

The 'statement' you made seems like many others in your history

This is a little bit ridiculous - auctioning the receipt on ebay (current bid at $99k) and are going to distribute to their underperforming staff for a job well, well not done apparently through the reviews on Yelp and the waiter acknowledging he didn't go back to their table and also forgot their appetizer:

http://news.yahoo.com/lesean-mccoy-20-cent-tip-receipt-ebay-192130076.html

This is a little bit ridiculous - auctioning the receipt on ebay (current bid at $99k) and are going to distribute to their underperforming staff for a job well, well not done apparently through the reviews on Yelp and the waiter acknowledging he didn't go back to their table and also forgot their appetizer:

http://news.yahoo.com/lesean-mccoy-20-cent-tip-receipt-ebay-192130076.html

i hope that wacky owner distributes all that money they'll be getting from the eBay auction to his waiters. It was their bad service that made this auction possible. :-)

Archived