Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Ticket on Console (PS3/PS4/XBox 1)

superozman

Saturday post golf, I intend to go out and get a brand spanking new XBox One.  I usually wait 2 years after a new gaming system is out, however, I live Philly (hush - stay on topic!!!!) and need to see the Skins play.

I qualify (areas of Philadelphia) for Sunday ticket on console, and before i drop $240, i wanted to see if anyone had any reviews of this feature, and if it was worth my money.  I'm assuming there will be some lag...but i'm hoping not much.

Thanks all!

Loved in in 2012 ... Will be getting it again this year for PS3. Had directv last year but moved and had to cancel it. Some people had streaming issues but I did not.

thank you!  I will be getting it....hopefully it works well!  Now...the initial $500 for xbox...ugh..

Well you know, if you have an old console, it still works on PS3! But if you're using it as an excuse to buy the package ....

Also, they offer the non-console PC/Tablet version for $199 I believe. I have a Macbook and Apple TV ... so I could stream it on my comp. directly to my TV ... but two years ago I would run the Skins game on the TV through the PS3 and watch Redzone on my laptop ... so I'm likely going to lean that way this year ... and i think i can justify the extra $130 cost to do so being big into fantasy football thus loving redzone. 

Here is the link: https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/

Hit the "see if I qualify" button and enter your address to find out. It's only in select major cities this year, but I'm getting it in upstate NY for whatever reason!

Archived