Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday RG3 !

Hogs 1991

Why would being married at 23 be something you're proud of?

It takes a lot of work to make a marriage successful. And you gain a valuable partner in life. Its a huge life accomplishment.

It shows maturity and shows his priorities of planting roots and growing rather than living the bachelor life of the 'stereotypical' pro athlete. 

Happy Birthday Robert. You're the pride of Redskins nation. Keep up the great work!

It takes a lot of work to make a marriage successful. And you gain a valuable partner in life. Its a huge life accomplishment.

It shows maturity and shows his priorities of planting roots and growing rather than living the bachelor life of the 'stereotypical' pro athlete. 

Happy Birthday Robert. You're the pride of Redskins nation. Keep up the great work!

Ah, so I should be proud of those teens who get married while still in high school! *thumbsup*

I don't wish him a happy birthday. In fact hope he spent every waking hour of it studying film and the playbook like a PROFESSIONAL no matter how much Rebecca begged him to go out or distracted him with sexy lingerie. If hes not focusing on football 24/7 he's not doing his job. He owes us, or something am I doing this right?

Is it just me.......oh, evil monkey boy, now I understand.

Happy B-Day RG3, hope you asked for snow, WE sure got it.  ;)

Archived