Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Ready to advance.

The Broncos begin the season by gaining a small measure of revenge against the SB Champion Ravens, who ended Denver's season a year ago.

Denver completely outmatched and obliterated Baltimore in a 45-3 beat down.

Kaepernick 500+ yards 4 TDs, 1 rushing TD. Rookie TE Ertz 120yards and 3 TDs.

Defense showed the aggressiveness and physicality they became known for during the TC and preseason as well shutting the Ravens offense down.

Season is off to good start so far.

I have Boldin, Decker, Hankerson, and Massoqua.  Not pathetic by any means of the definition.  I just can't get Weeden or Locker to put the ball out there so they can catch it.

I do, however, run the ball like a champ.  250 yds + so I'm a game manager that bleeds the clock.

I'm looking to the draft and QBs are slim thus far.

Might have to give up some trade or something to get a better QB or just be happy with the running game.

Also, the shock of your post caused me to miss the y in maybe LOL

I have Boldin, Decker, Hankerson, and Massoqua. Not pathetic by any means of the definition. I just can't get Weeden or Locker to put the ball out there so they can catch it.

I do, however, run the ball like a champ. 250 yds + so I'm a game manager that bleeds the clock.

I'm looking to the draft and QBs are slim thus far.

Might have to give up some trade or something to get a better QB or just be happy with the running game.

Also, the shock of your post caused me to miss the y in maybe LOL

lol yeah I saw you had Locker and Morris with like 120+ each. That's going to be tough to stop in this game. I can't run for anything especially if it's short yardage I'm better off punting and saving the embarrassment of Lacy getting crushed in the backfield

Browns 36 Ravens 6

Browns improve to 1-1.

Coach Chud had to be excused half way through the fourth quarter after not being able to contol his emotions....just broke down from the pure joy of getting his offense to actually win a football game, against a division rival no less.

Ravens QB Carson Palmer is an abomination and their offense is the worst thing I've ever seen...they played a huge part in the win.

Kirk goes for 3 tds, drops 2 picks as deep middle still a mine field. Jimmy Graham finally shows up for nearly 200 yards. AP needs over 30 carries to crack 100 as Coach Chud insists on running b/w the guards.

An emotional, emotional win for the Browns.

Palmer was an abomination though.

He didn't crack 100 yards against me and threw, I wanna say 3 picks on top of straight up missing 1/4 of his throws.

Honestly, playing against a middle of the road pocket passer is cake in this game.

Playing with one is terrifying. :)

He didn't crack 100 yards against me and threw, I wanna say 3 picks on top of straight up missing 1/4 of his throws.

Honestly, playing against a middle of the road pocket passer is cake in this game.

Playing with one is terrifying. :)

He airmailed so many passes out of bounds too. Not within 10 yards of the WR. Hawkins was awful for them too. He dropped everything he touched, reminded me of watching the Redskins lol. 

He airmailed so many passes out of bounds too. Not within 10 yards of the WR. Hawkins was awful for them too. He dropped everything he touched, reminded me of watching the Redskins lol. 

Haha! Yep. I saw like 4 or 5 straight up drops. Moss dropped a 70 yard bomb in stride...Ravens are bad.

Week 2 complete, ready to advance.

Broncos 42 Giants 10

The passing offense continues to roll right along. Kaepernick threw for 486 yards and 4TDs.

The outright neglect of the offensive line in the draft makes the running game virtually non existent against a stout Giants defensive front.

Fortunately the weapons at WR and the passing attack are running circles around secondaries. Rookies Tavon Austin and Zach Attack of the Mac Ertz are dominating. Austin leads the NFL with 301 receiving yards and Ertz has another 225 and 3TDs. If that isn't hard enough, when those guys are covered, defenses only have to worry about Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon on the outside. Hellish.

Coach Fox needs to work on keeping Kaep under control. When he gets a big lead he tends to let loose and take too many chances and he turned the ball over 4 times taking shots downfield in the 2nd half. He has eyes firmly set on the league MVP but he won't get there without cutting his TOs down.

Defense, it was another laugher. Aldrick Robinson broke free on a pick play that picked up 50+ yards and resulted in the Giants only TD. Brady was clearly off his game being sacked 6 times and hilariously trying to outrun Robert Quinn around the corner on one play.

Looking forward to next week's game against Oakland.

Week 2 in the books.

A firm beat down of the 49ers. Morris picking up 180 yards on 27 carries and scoring 3 TDs.  Jake Locker rushed for 68 yards on 11 carries for a td and put up 210 yards with 0 tds. His sophomoric tendencies shown through as his 2 interceptions came in the red zone, stifling two drives If there was any question of the dominance, that was squelched by the sheer time of possession difference; Seattle controlled the clock 19 minutes out of 30.

Fueled by the 12th man, the defense allowed 75 total yards, (-8 passing). This reincarnation of the 85 Bears forced 3 turnovers and amassed 5 sacks, as Pat White and the 49ers were held in check all afternoon.  Stephen Jackson was rumored to start asking for a trade as he confessed, "I don't want to see them again..."

Thats all from CenturyLink Field, this is Goonie, back to you MOMMA.

^^^Love it haha. This is pretty fun fellas.

And Pat White? I hope there was an injury or else the 49ers front office really fell asleep during the draft lol

I don't know brother.  If it wasn't for a freakish run by jackson ( a thing of beauty) I probably would have held them to under 25 yards.

They suck.

Quick question.  I have several millions in cap space and tried to pick up a kid in free agency and it wouldnt let me.  Said I needed to get my funds above zero.  What does that mean?  (Najee Goode MLB from WV...not very good but I like playing with him in garbage time....my WVU players and all ;-) )

His contract would be for 435K, and I have well over 20 M in cap space.

Quick question.  I have several millions in cap space and tried to pick up a kid in free agency and it wouldnt let me.

You might not have the money to pay him.

If you made a lot of upgrades, you might have spent it all.

How much money does it say you have in the top right corner of the highest level of your franchise control screen? (the one with all the tabs, when you first log into "online franchise.")

Let me know, I'll check if you have any salary cap penalties against you also when I get home later, could also be the issue.

You might also be over the 53 player limit.

Quick question. I have several millions in cap space and tried to pick up a kid in free agency and it wouldnt let me. Said I needed to get my funds above zero. What does that mean? (Najee Goode MLB from WV...not very good but I like playing with him in garbage time....my WVU players and all ;-) )

His contract would be for 435K, and I have well over 20 M in cap space.

You have to have funds as an owner to sign players because their signing bonus comes out of this fund amount. So there is a delicate balance between upgrading the stadium and having enough to sign free agents. It shows how much you have in the top right corner where it has a pic of your owner. That's probably it.

Archived