Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

addictinginfo.org - Another Study Shows People With A Low IQ Generally Support The Right-Wing

Mad Mike

According to the "test" we took a while back, I'm a bleeding heart liberal.  I'm also a registered "Independent".  I will not ever choose party over person.   I might've even voted for Jon Huntsman...however, I never got to hear much more about his platform...he was making sense and therefore had to be banished. :(

I'll say this.  I remember MM posting pretty ferociously on the Republican/Conservative side not too long ago.  I even remember calling him out on his "independence" because he was only backing conservative positions on this board.

Funny, to see it flipped.  Maybe MM is what he says he is :whoknows:

Nice to see an open mind. The reality is that due to the insane nature of politics in this country, when one side has the White House, the other goes off the deep end. It's that insanity that I feel compelled to fight against so they get the bulk of my ire. 

The tea party is different however. They have declared war on on anyone who does not agree with them. You can see it in their use of the word "patriot" to describe themselves. As if anyone who disagrees with them is an enemy.  

**** them. I will fight agains the tea party until the day it dies or I do. 

John Stuart Mill is famous for saying: "Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."  

Apparently this is a slight misquote.  What he really said was 

"I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it."

A subtle difference (probably lost on conservative people  :ph34r:  )

Archived