Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar on the John Thompson show

jbooma

lavar sounds like he's gonna cry

lavar said they never practiced a 3 TE set before the bills game when the BUCS used it on them.. the shifting confused the defense.

wow george edwards really doesnt know what he's doing

LaVar is openly weeping on the air. [it's kind of pathetic to hear.]

LaVar said they were not prepared for the Bills offensive schemes. They used 3 TEs and no one knew what to do. They had man coverage and players were scrambling trying to decide who was gonna cover who right up to the snap. It was like a chinese fire drill every time they ran that formation.

Doc Walker said Tampa did the exact same thing to them last week. [WTF is George Edwards doing!!??]

LaVar agrees with Spurrier that some players gave up on Sunday!!! He said thtey should get rid of the guys who don't want it enough and get someone off the street.

LaVar said he's seen this for too many years. It's 4 years now and the same problems happen over and over again.

Originally posted by BenchCoachSpurrier!!

LaVar agrees with Spurrier that some players gave up on Sunday!!! He said thtey should get rid of the guys who don't want it enough and get someone off the street.

Go ahead and call me....I'll play with more heart than some of these jokers.

Now Doc is bringing up the fact that Lavar had 11.5 sacks under Marvin Lewis...so what are they going to do to get back to that. Lavar said he'll do whatever it takes...but it takes other guys together rushing. "They point me out, they chipped me...as much as I hate to say this, I play a tough guy game, I was getting knocked on my back because of the double teams...Lavar's not going to save the team...without help.

Dang, this is good stuff...

Archived