Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanahan Officially On Hot Seat. More About Him Not Robert . . .

Newera

Sure you have every right to, and in some cases it's deserved.  My point is, in football, you need stability, especially for a young QB to develop.  Of course if you just like imploding things every couple years, by all means lets continue the insanity that's plagued us since Snyder's become owner.

We can do better than this. Much better. Our young talent on offense deserves better. Even our miserable defensive talent deserves better. We've regressed with the same roster.

Let's not settle for less.

coaches call plays, evaluate talent and draft, make game adjustments, design schemes, put players in position to succeed based on their strengths, discipline players, etc.

Sure players play the game, have to study, be professional, and have the heart and desire to compete...but I think this coaching staff blows. I was in the better football minds in charge camp before...I still think we're better off than in years past, but I don't think this is the staff that gets the team/franchise where it ultimately needs to go(regular playoff appearances and a superbowl)

I want a GM and staff in here that can take advantage of the few young good pieces we have here and build around that the right way. Oline and Dline, so on.

Archived