Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proof?!

bayougator

Hey Big Easy.

I was just thinking, if you know the answers to those questions then I might know you. How do you know that stuff?

I can't believe I'm doing this but here are some pics of Pat yall haven't seen.

The proud uncle!!

After the Tampa game. Guess which one I am!:silly:

ME - My Wife - Virginia - Pat

Just for fun! The next Ramsey Redskin!!!!

What's up now?!! Still Doubting??

Hey Bayou, you can't post pics off your hard drive here, sites not setup to allow that. They have to be on a server or site somewhere.

Don't take the 'demand' for evidence the wrong way, theres not a poster here who wouldn't be thrilled to have an insider here. Ramsey is beloved here, even in our misery. But there've been guys making all kinds of claims here prior to you. Can't blame us for being a little skeptical in light of that. :cheers:

you can attach files at the end of your post, or upload them to a free website and then post a link here like you just did, except the links will show as pics here on our site, yet not physically be here....

If you upload them to that site, use the same tags but in between the tags, add the exact location http://www..... address of where they are on that site. They'll then appear here on this site.

Ex: if you right click on the pics at the bottom of my post and then go down to properties in the menu, you will see it gives an exact location as to where these images are hosted/reside on the internet.

Bayou, don't remember if I said it already, but welcome aboard and thanks for sharing the pics man. Hope your bro isn't hurting too bad tonight and that he's had a few cold ones. He damn sure deserves 'em.

We're pulling hard for him as you well can see and know this is a tough loss but some of us here are still sporting the PMA cuz he's at QB.

Haven't been this optimistic about any sports team before after a tough loss.

Great pics Bayou! We all apppreciate you sharing those with us. Great to have you on Extremeskins, and to have your brother as the QB of our team. ITs been a long time since we had a QB like him to rally around.

Send me a PM and I can see about getting some hats / shirts your way.

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

BLADE! BLADE! Take note of above statement!

How tight would it be to see PR sporting the Extremeskins logo on national TV? (Don't know if the sponsorship rules prevent that, but it's a nice thought.)

Ancalagon,

The sponsorship rules severely restrict what the players can wear on the sidelines. But that wouldnt stop me from gladly passing one along to him.

Bayou

Glad to have you aboard. Let Patrick know we're all behind him and we know he's going to be great--the team just has some things to work through.

I know he's tough, but even the best players can get down sometimes--don't ever let him get down for what happens on the field. He is the future, he has nothing to worry about--good things will come to him.

bayougator--nice photos. No, I don't think we've ever met. I'm a TU booster and I met your brother a number of times in college and watched quite a few practices and games. He also worked out with Mackie Shilstone in the same club where I'm a member, so I saw him several times when he was getting ready for the draft. One evening I saw him and Taulli at the local grocery store on a Friday night a few weeks before the draft. Like always, he couldn't have been more friendly. But here's the kicker--instead of buying a case of beer, your brother was buying a quart of ice cream, and he and Taulli were going back to his apartment to watch a movie. I don't know how they archive posts here, but when your brother was drafted I came on here to let people know what a gem I thought they were getting, and how he would always make them proud off the field, and eventually through hard work, on the field. I think the biggest testament to your brother on this board is that almost everyone here backs him, even after a couple of tough outings. In contrast, Aaron Brooks lit up Atlanta yesterday and lots of people are saying "Even a lousy QB can have a good game against the Falcons." Best of luck to #11 the rest of the season.

Archived