Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins lose eagles game due to horrible QB play

HogHeaven1983

wide open receivers constantly missed

even his two late TD throws were AWFUL throws where he got lucky

I have never seen such horrible mechanics on a supposedly franchise QB

His last dead duck throw for a game ending INT was a fitting end to just a horrible day and game

RG3 might be the worst QB to come out of the 2012 draft. I can think of at least 4 or 5 QB's in that draft that I would rather have right now and there are probably more.

His last dead duck throw for a game ending INT was a fitting end to just a horrible day and game

RG3 might be the worst QB to come out of the 2012 draft. I can think of at least 4 or 5 QB's in that draft that I would rather have right now and there are probably more.

We already know you aren't a Redskin fan. Just another troll pretending to be one. So buzz off.

Cool story sis.

you guys are blind ... what game were you watchng?

Geez, talk about rose colored glasses.

I was watching a game in which we continued in every facet of the game to perform well below the expectations afforded us by a coaching staff that should be a great deal more prepared than they were relative to the first meeting against an opponent that beat us at the beginning of the season (ten days to prepare btw). It starts with the coaches and trickles down not to ONE player, but to EVERY player that steps onto the field. It's a team effort whether you're suited up to step on the field or making the calls on the sidelines and in the booth.

If he is so horrible then how did he win ROY and the NFC East last season? Yes he had a bad game, but he sure didn't lode this game because if he did score that last TD, it was only to tie the score, if we got the 2 point conversion. This team never had a lead for him to lose.

Archived