Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where Has Jarvis Jenkins Been?

RyansRangers

He's another in a long line of ES overrated Skins prospects.

Of course they'll probably be a mountain of excuses of why he's struggling other than the obvious truth that is he not that good.

In fact, all of our ends have been non-existent this season. I forget Stephen Bowen is a person sometimes. Goldston has always sucked and I forget who else I'm missing

Yup, he's a bum...and another miss in the draft. 

Yup, he's a bum...and another miss in the draft. 

I don't think he's a bum but he's nothing special and was a reach. 

Something of running theme with our squad

I know I sound like a broken record, but we need to draft a true NT. We could move Cofield and maybe cut Bowen loose when his contract expires. May need to start looking at other 3-4 DEs, too.

My God Bowen has been brutal this season. 

That's looking like a bust signing in itself. Jeez.

hate to say it but the biggest liability on defense right now is Fletcher.  Just watch the game against the Vikings, he seems to be out of position, get blocked and worse he misses tackles where in years past he never did.  So who the hell knows if he is calling/adjusting the D the right way either?

hate to say it but the biggest liability on defense right now is Fletcher. Just watch the game against the Vikings, he seems to be out of position, get blocked and worse he misses tackles where in years past he never did. So who the hell knows if he is calling/adjusting the D the right way either?

By a mile and a half, it goes without saying now

Archived