Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Bills

Om

Well, this is fun.

That may have been the most flacid offensive half of football I've ever seen an NFL team run.

Somebody forgot to tell the Redskins O that they had a game today.

If they're lucky enough to get out of the half at no worse than 13-0 down, they have a shot in teh 2nd half after a couple blackboards get broken in the locker room.

If they go down 17-0 here ... I don't think I'm going to read this board over the next 2 weeks.

4th and 7

short punt bills returner runs backwards stopped by skins for 6 yd loss

1st and 10 bills 32

bledsoe has all day pass to TE stopped at skins 45

1st and 10 henry for 2 yds

no huddle

2nd and 8

pass to TE stopped by jessie

3rd and 2

bledsoe QB sneak for 5 yds

I'm watching the Tampa Bay- San Fran game and SF is killing the Bucs in the first half 21-7.

49ers have rushed for over 100 yards in first half and Jeff Garcia is just moving around to keep from being a sitting duck.

I guess the Skins coaching staff never thought of that last week.

Of course if Betts can only rush for 11 yards against the Bills, that wouldn't have worked either against the Bucs. :doh:

One positive. The special teams coverage is decent. I think we seriously under-estimated the Bills. Spurrier has abandoned any kind of running game and this is only down 10-0 in the first half. Everyone will say "Well,the run isn't working." What if Gibbs had that attitude after Riggo was stuffed a few times?? We'd never had won half our games. Spurrier lacks patience with the run gang. We can't pass all day long and keep PR healthy.

Archived