Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures, avatars, etc - HELP

SnydertheHun

I can't believe we're pursuing this, brother orlando, but ...

My question went to what your 10,000 posts on some other forum had to do with us. My first instinct was to simply answer "no," and just assume that covered whatever the questions was supposed to be, but, being a man who rarely lets one word do the job when a few dozen could do just as well ... :cool: ... I figured I'd ask for clarification.

In case I don't understand or like the "real" question, though ... the answer is no. :)

Originally posted by Om

My question went to what your 10,000 posts on some other forum had to do with us. My first instinct was to simply answer "no," and just assume that covered whatever the questions was supposed to be, but, being a man who rarely lets one word do the job when a few dozen could do just as well ... :cool: ... I figured I'd ask for clarification.

In case I don't understand or like the "real" question, though ... the answer is no. :)

Sounds like orlando was asking if this forum tolerated "spam" posts (a large number of posts with trivial or perhaps identical content) just to get his total post count up, maybe to get one of the better avatars or just to be able to show a large post count. He sort of implied that he had done that in another forum and had gotten his post count up to 10,000 there.

I assume that someone posting a large number of trivial or nonsensical comments would get banned after a while. Someone like, say, Valjean of alt.sports.football.pro.wash-redskins. Has this board ever banned anyone for posting too much with too little content?

Originally posted by MidPennSkin

I assume that someone posting a large number of trivial or nonsensical comments would get banned after a while. Someone like, say, Valjean of alt.sports.football.pro.wash-redskins. Has this board ever banned anyone for posting too much with too little content?

Bleedblue comes to mind. Though he was a Patriots fan.

Originally posted by Om

If you are not an attorney, you should be.

:)

Archived