Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Bad Are The Redskins This Year?

warskins65

The way it looks so far, one of my favorite movies, The good, the bad the ugly. I am new here, but I have been a Skins fan since the day I spit that fake nipple out of my mouth. Have I seen allot I like, NO. So what do you all think?

What have you all seen from the Redskins that is good?  Hard one here,sorry to say not a lot. 

1 Offense line? at times, for the most part, ugly.

2 RG3, doing his best after the bus passed his station 20 minutes ago, sorry RGIII, You will allways be a winner in DC, need a little run opptions from you, just a little.

the good, have not seen much of that, morris did have 100+vyards last week.

\

the bad, and the ugly again. Oline, entire defense, recievers, tight ends, running backs.........sorry so negative, I am looking for some hope. As always.......HTTR...........................nothing but love.

If I have created another thread that has allready existed, please forgive me

HTTR

forever

Well, it's been discussed in a few other threads, but I like your good, bad and ugly parallel.

The Good - Garçon, Hank, Reed, Morris, Riley (though I don't know about the coverage-side of things), Trent, Griffin's '2 minute offense (AKA second-half offense).

The Bad - Griffin, o-line, coaching, Fletcher and possibly the d-line (Morris gets a pass for this week's performance)

The Ugly - pass coverage, tackling, special teams

Edit: oh, and penalties... add that to the ugly and bad columns

Just read a defensive breakdown and Keim mentioned Fletcher getting blocked more. Then I recalled Cofield talking about playing differently this year (maybe shooting gaps more?). Then I recalled we have Golston in at end. Perhaps Fletcher doesn't belong in the bad column after all?

Agreed. So many folks here want to give up on the season. Not me, how about you?

I was foolish enough to give up last year after the Carolina loss and learned the hard way. I still have the skins finishing 11-5. RGIII is going to regain form and our offense is going to catch teams that are overplaying the pass slipping. His timing with WRs and footwork will get better with each game.

W Lions

W Raiders

BYE

W Cowboys

L Bears

L BRONCOS

W Chargers

W Vikings

W Eagles

L 49ers

W Giants

W Chiefs

W Falcons

W Cowboys

W Giants 

*Jarvis and Rob will back, believe it or not Brandon Merriwather will help our secondary. We'll end up retaining our division title and playing Green Bay in the playoffs

I was foolish enough to give up last year after the Carolina loss and learned the hard way. I still have the skins finishing 11-5. RGIII is going to regain form and our offense is going to catch teams that are overplaying the pass slipping. His timing with WRs and footwork will get better with each game.

W Lions

W Raiders

BYE

W Cowboys

L Bears

L BRONCOS

W Chargers

W Vikings

W Eagles

L 49ers

W Giants

W Chiefs

W Falcons

W Cowboys

W Giants 

*Jarvis and Rob will back, believe it or not Brandon Merriwather will help our secondary. We'll end up retaining our division title and playing Green Bay in the playoffs

I'll have what he's having...

Archived