Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn: Robert Griffin Iii Will Start Opener

skinsfan12

man, the first time he gets hit will cause millions of heart attacks

I forgot to do my breathing exercises today...

The first time he takes a shot directly on that leg, Redskins Nation & NFL fans in general will have heart attacks....

But WHEN he gets up and jogs back to the huddle smiling for the next play, thatz when I'll be able to relax.

You know the Iggles are going to be expecting lots of short/quick passes that opening drive.. I'd love to see a pump fake on the 1st play, that goes for an 80 yarder to Garcon!! :point2sky: <--- aww, I miss that dude.. :blush:

Yes indeed, got Garcon on my fantasy squad to. I would go CRAZY!!!!

Not that I didn't fully expect this to happen and all, but I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about the goosebumps I'll be getting when I watch #10 running out onto the field to the "RG3!" chants from my second row end zone seats.  This is going to be a torturous week of waiting...

Not that I didn't fully expect this to happen and all, but I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about the goosebumps I'll be getting when I watch #10 running out onto the field to the "RG3!" chants from my second row end zone seats.  This is going to be a torturous week of waiting...

I'm with you there bro.  Less than a week now before we see #10 under center.  I don't care if he's got some cobwebs to shake off, this man can do no wrong in my book.

Archived