Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there anywhere to buy the Redskins buckets hat?

GOSKINS_08

Beware - the amazon review says the one he bought was a small ... a children's size. 

I saw that review, too. I don't trust single reviews like that. If it fits Redskins big and small, it's got to fit most adult heads. Heck, if it fits Trent Williams noggin, it should even fit my oversized skull.

Any updates on where one can find these in adult sizes?

Did you not see my post above Mark's post? Here....I'll make it easy for you

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Washington_Redskins_Hats_Bucket/New_Era_Washington_Redskins_Training_Bucket_Hat_-_White

But you should have ordered it when I posted. The site now says shipping by Nov 7. I had one in my basket before deciding not to order it two days ago.

Larry Michael also said on Redskins Nation on Friday that folks might find the hat at some of the local Redskins stores. They still had inventory at a few stores.

They have them here:

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Washington_Redskins_Hats/New_Era_Washington_Redskins_Training_Bucket_Hat_-_White

I have ordered stuff from this site before and was happy with the service. 

Note:  This is a special event item. Orders containing this item will be shipped separately. This item will ship no later than Friday, November 1st.

I have a groupon for this site expiring at the end of this month.  I might get one.

• 3 weeks later...

post-212403-0-73254000-1379011747_thumb.jpgpost-212403-0-73254000-1379011747_thumb.jpgI have 75 custom bucket hats the order will be here by the 20th. There  different from the ones being sold with just the REDSKIN emblem on the front. They have gold embrodering in the burgundy color in half moon style in the front which reads "WASHINGTON REDSKINS". In the back the hats read "SkINS".

The white hats have burgundy enbrodered lettering. The hats are of great quality a must have for any REDSKINS Fan. You will own the only bucket hat like this which will set you apart from the buckets hats being sold now.

The hats are $35 with shipping incuded or $30 without shipping. Please go to my facebook page Redskin bucket hats.Or write me at "landinomj@gmail.com. or phone me at 1-309-213-1061. I fully guarantee this hat is great quality. 

Mark   (A diehard skins fan since the early 70's.)

I HAVE MADE CUSTUM BUCKET THE ARE REALLY DIFFERENT THAN THE ONE ON NFL SITE. GO TO REDSKIN BUCKET HATS IN GOOGLE. MY PERSONAL INFO IS THERE. OR YOU CAN CALL ME AT (309) 213-1061. I HAVE BURGUNDY AND WHITE.

ON THE FRONT IT HAS EMBRODERED IN HALF MOON LETTERING "WASHINGTON REDSKINS" AND ON THE BACK iT HAS SKINS LETTERING. YOU ALSO CAN GO TO FACE BOOK  FOR PICS OF THE HAT. BELIEVE ME THEY ARE MUCH NICER LOOKING THEN THE ONES ONLINE.

IF NEED YOU CAN CALL BE AT 1- 309-213-1061.

post-212403-0-23507300-1379263102_thumb.jpg

post-212403-0-73254000-1379011747_thumb.jpg

post-212403-0-23507300-1379263102_thumb.jpgpost-212403-0-23507300-1379263102_thumb.jpg-1061. I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

This is the hat you want!!!!!!

This is custom and good quality hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For under $40 with shipping in included. Phone 1-309-213-1061. Burgundy or white. Ebrodered with half moon lettering "WASHINGTON REDSKINS" on front and "SKINS"on the back. Burgundy or white. Go to my facebook page redskin hats. Or go to landinomj@gmail.com.

Thanks

Landino20 on extremeredskins

Archived