Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Golf Thread

skinfan2k

110 lol

The average amateur (weekend) golf score is right around 100. I assume if you make a smarmy comment you are shooting in the high 70s and have finished in the top ten in at least one tournament.

I play normally once a month but work and family don't allow practice time I normally shoot 100-105, my best nine holes was 47. I play with a few guys who shoot in the high eighties consistently the thing that really separates us is mid iron and putting consistently.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that the average score is 100. It's pretty much inpossible to know that.

If you must know, I haven't shot a score like that in at least 15 years.

It could be but they have this huge thing for handicapping I don't know if your familiar with it through the PGA of America were people report their scores for record purposes.

The 100 mark has been the average score the better part of 7 years.

110 lol

The average amateur (weekend) golf score is right around 100. I assume if you make a smarmy comment you are shooting in the high 70s and have finished in the top ten in at least one tournament.

I play normally once a month but work and family don't allow practice time I normally shoot 100-105, my best nine holes was 47. I play with a few guys who shoot in the high eighties consistently the thing that really separates us is mid iron and putting consistently.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that the average score is 100. It's pretty much inpossible to know that.

If you must know, I haven't shot a score like that in at least 15 years.

It could be but they have this huge thing for handicapping I don't know if your familiar with it through the PGA of America were people report their scores for record purposes.

The 100 mark has been the average score the better part of 7 years.

I don't doubt that it's possible that the average amateur shoots around 100. But the other poster passed if off as a fact. As if there's any way of proving it.

I usually shoot in the mid 90's and have only got into the 80's twice, a couple of weeks ago I shot a 42 on the front nine, I was so pumped, and then the back nine came and chewed me up with a 53...I thought for sure I was going to shoot a sub 85 round.

if you are near the top of the leaderboard, do you play safe and wait for others to make mistakes or do you go for broke? I think if Tiger, Scott and Mahan are down going into the back 9, that they are going to go broke and could end up hurting themselves even more

What a shock. Tiger Woods falling apart in the final Rd of a close Major.

Dude if you knew anything about golf instead of just being a Tiger hater you would see almost the entire field is falling apart, this thing is far from over and +1 could very easily win this thing if Westwood keeps getting in trouble.

Tiger's control is off big time today.  Unless Westwood hits a snag, he should win this.  

Westwood is the King of hitting snags.

Westwood has another bogey coming up here.  All the top guys are really under pressure. 

huge for tiger now only 2 behind the leader.  This back 9 is going to be fun to watch

Tiger is where he started the day 2 behind the leader.  Crazy for how terrible he has played. 

Dude if you knew anything about golf instead of just being a Tiger hater you would see almost the entire field is falling apart, this thing is far from over and +1 could very easily win this thing if Westwood keeps getting in trouble.

Tiger's control is off big time today.  Unless Westwood hits a snag, he should win this.  

Westwood is the King of hitting snags.

I actually have nothing against Tiger Woods. I could care less if he wins or not. But I tell it like it is. In Majors, unless he's running away from the field, in close final rds, he falls apart.

ockquote> Westwood is the King of hitting snags.

I actually have nothing against Tiger Woods. I could care less if he wins or not. But I tell it like it is. In Majors, unless he's running away from the field, in close final rds, he falls apart.

LMAO, You're one of the biggest Tiger haters on this board and its well documented.  :ols:

Archived