Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Scott Brooks' offense would make Phil Jackson and Gregg Popovich cry. What percentage of the time do they try to run a play, or motion and move the ball, as opposed to play hero ball? 10, maybe 15%? Good lord man, make a damn adjustment!

• Like 1

Seriously Charles just makes the nba playoffs for me. During halftime of the clippers game they ask him for analysis and he says wasn't even watching was watching the OKC game. Then for the rest of the segment he is just staring off to the side saying nothing it was great.

There is nothing on sports TV like TNT basketball coverage. It's fantastic.

Durant with another stinker. Luckily he has someone to bail him out AGAIN. Westbrook close to a triple double

That wasn't a good triple double. It's not hard to score 30 points when you take 31 shots.

Plus Westbrook scored a grand total of ONE point in those 4 OT games on 0 of 14 from the floor.

Do some of you guys even watch the games?

That wasn't a good triple double. It's not hard to score 30 points when you take 31 shots.

Plus Westbrook scored a grand total of ONE point in those 4 OT games on 0 of 14 from the floor.

Do some of you guys even watch the games?

I know right? The game tying steal to send it into overtime was such a terrible play. He contributed nothing to the game.

Glad you can read graphics that TNT puts up, otherwise that "plus" statement, you wouldve had no clue about.

If it werent for westbrook, they wouldve lost in regulation. Maybe you should try actually watching the games instead of just reading the stats afterwards.

I know right? The game tying steal to send it into overtime was such a terrible play. He contributed nothing to the game.

Glad you can read graphics that TNT puts up, otherwise that "plus" statement, you wouldve had no clue about.

If it werent for westbrook, they wouldve lost in regulation. Maybe you should try actually watching the games instead of just reading the stats afterwards.

Nice try, smart guy. I watched the game. So you can stop with the assumptions.

I never said Westbrook "did nothing". I was just disputing that his triple double was great. He didn't play that great.

He and Durant both have been awful in this series when it matters most. ONE point on 0-14 FG in FOUR OT games, man. Yeah, that's really bailing someone out lol. smh

He wont as long as Westbrook is on the team. The blame is and always will be put on Westbrook.

They both deserve blame. But when your PG is jacking up 30 shots, there's a problem. Edited by Bubble Screen

Nice try, smart guy. I watched the game. So you can stop with the assumptions.

I never said Westbrook "did nothing". I was just disputing that his triple double was great. He didn't play that great.

He and Durant both have been awful in this series when it matters most. ONE point on 0-14 FG in FOUR OT games, man. Yeah, that's really bailing someone out lol. smh

Lol good ol bubble at it again.

When I posted the "bailing out" post, it was after Russel got the steal, and tied the game. If you actually watched the game, you'd know that was what I was talking about. Dont believe me? Go look at the time stamp of the post. But, you always gotta twist things around to try and make you sound better haha but hey, im used to it by now, whatever floats your boat.

Obviously 31 points on 30 shots is not good, but the 10 rebounds and 13 assists didnt matter bubble? The game tying steal and layup didnt matter? Common man, you gotta think.

Edited by Ozymandias

They both deserve blame. But when your PG is jacking up 30 shots, there's a problem.

If he was jacking up 30 shots, and not getting anyone else involved, then he should get all the blame. But the dude is avg something like 25, 10, and 7.

Durant has gone 12-28, 10-27, 5-21, and 10-24 the last 4 games, but all you hear is how westbrook is taking too many bad shots. For someone who people on this board claim to be the best player in the world after what they saw in the regular season, Durant should be getting the majority of the blame.

Edited by Ozymandias

Lol good ol bubble at it again.

When I posted the "bailing out" post, it was after Russel got the steal, and tied the game. If you actually watched the game, you'd know that was what I was talking about. Dont believe me? Go look at the time stamp of the post. But, you always gotta twist things around to try and make you sound better haha but hey, im used to it by now, whatever floats your boat.

Obviously 31 points on 30 shots is not good, but the 10 rebounds and 13 assists didnt matter bubble? The game tying steal and layup didnt matter? Common man, you gotta think.

Dude, you said that someone had to "bail Durant out again". Great. RW made a play to send it to OT. But he has done NOTHING in those OTs. That's the point I was trying to make. Stop being ridiculous.

"Common" man! lmao

Dude, you said that someone had to "bail Durant out again". Great. RW made a play to send it to OT. But he has done NOTHING in those OTs. That's the point I was trying to make. Stop being ridiculous.

"Common" man! lmao

Ahh so your saying it would have been better if they had just lost in regulation. Gotcha.

Haha, dude im glad you post on here, i need a good laugh every now and then.

Anyways, does any body else think Portland comes out of the West? That team is stacked. LA has been dominant. Then again, it is the rockets, those BS calls Harden used to get in the regular season, he isnt getting those anymore, and Wesley Mattews has played great D on him.

Edited by Ozymandias

Ahh so your saying it would have been better if they had just lost in regulation. Gotcha.

Haha, dude im glad you post on here, i need a good laugh every now and then.

I knew it was pointless to try and have a conversation about basketball with you. Clueless.

I give up, man. You're right. Going 0-14 from the field and scoring ONE point in four OT games is definitely bailing out Durant lol.

Edited by Bubble Screen

He wont as long as Westbrook is on the team. The blame is and always will be put on Westbrook.

Is this because he's taking the MVP from Lebron? You were bitter about that during the regular season. Durant didn't have that bad of a game but reading your posts one would think he had a Hibbert like performance. The problem is the offense, even ESPNs terrible nba coverage noted that on the final play of overtime Memphis sent two defenders after Durant prior to the pass. That left Ibaka alone near the basket, but he didn't move and the passer never looked his way. That's the thunder problem in a nutshell. Their entire offense is simple one pass and shoot.

That's not going to work against a great defensive team that is already familiar with Brooks in the playoffs.

I give up, man. You're right. Going 0-14 from the field and scoring ONE point in four OT game definitely is bailing out Durant lol.

Lol again, you have really bad reading comprehension. Stick to football man.

"John Wall is not a top 10 point guard. He's overrated, and hes bad because the coaches voted him into the allstar game instead of the fans voting him in as a starter."

Ha, i will never forget that.

Is this because he's taking the MVP from Lebron? You were bitter about that during the regular season. Durant didn't have that bad of a game but reading your posts one would think he had a Hibbert like performance. The problem is the offense, even ESPNs terrible nba coverage noted that on the final play of overtime Memphis sent two defenders after Durant prior to the pass. That left Ibaka alone near the basket, but he didn't move and the passer never looked his way. That's the thunder problem in a nutshell. Their entire offense is simple one pass and shoot.

That's not going to work against a great defensive team that is already familiar with Brooks in the playoffs.

Hmm I was bitter because I said the MVP race was closer than people were saying it was? I guess a lot of people around the world are bitter too then.

And this is a prime example of how westbrook gets all the blame. "Durant didnt have that bad of a game." Just because he had a better game than he did in game 4, doesnt make it a good game. 

I am guessing you were one of those that said he was the best player in the world after what he did in the regular season? Did I strike a nerve? Seems to me youre the one thats bitter.

Edited by Ozymandias

Lol again, you have really bad reading comprehension. Stick to football man.

"John Wall is not a top 10 point guard. He's overrated, and hes bad because the coaches voted him into the allstar game instead of the fans voting him in as a starter."

Ha, i will never forget that.

I clarified the Wall all star game comments. But let's not let facts get in the way.

And I was 'joking' about the top 10 thing. That was also pointed out to you. What's hilarious though is guys like yourself thinking Wall is a top TWO PG lol You can't make this stuff up!

Btw, I love the way you steered the conversation away from the Westbrook topic. Too funny!

Edited by Bubble Screen

I clarified the Wall all star game comments. But let's not let facts get in the way.

And I was 'joking' about the top 10 thing. That was also pointed out to you. What's hilarious though is guys like yourself thinking Wall is a top TWO PG lol You can't make this stuff up!

But you did just make it up? Quote that post you are referring to where i said he was Top two. 

I still have your PMs dude. Do you remember your reasoning as to why you said he wasnt a good point guard? "Because he was voted in as a RESERVE"

HAHA oh now you were "joking" because you were flat our wrong. lmao your a trip.

Edited by Ozymandias

Hmm I was bitter because I said the MVP race was closer than people were saying it was? I guess a lot of people around the world are bitter too then.

And this is a prime example of how westbrook gets all the blame. "Durant didnt have that bad of a game." Just because he had a better game than he did in game 4, doesnt make it a good game.

I am guessing you were one of those that said he was the best player in the world after what he did in the regular season? Seems to me youre the one thats bitter.

No I'm saying you're bitter because even after it was clear which of the two had a better season AND the numbers showed Lebron's defense had fallen off (along with many other areas), you went to great pains to point out Durant was a better "scorer" implying he was not the better player. This season he was the better player, accept it you'll feel better.

I never said Durant had a good game but 26 points on 42% shooting to go with 8 rebounds isn't horrible. He turned the ball over too much and missed a clutch free throw but that hardly qualifies as a terrible game in which he had to be bailed out. He can play much better but it wasn't a terrible performance.

Brooks has been terrible. I'm bias though, because I've been saying he was an awful coach for years now. I just don't see him ever make adjustments when he runs into a team that gives his guys trouble. He just plows ahead with more of the same and loses. Imagine how different nba history would be if better coaches hadn't trusted role players with the ball late in games? Big Shot Bob would be known as simply Robert Horry. Fisher wouldn't have made an impossible game winner in 0.4 seconds and,in doing so, forced a debate about just how fast a human can shoot a basketball.

Edited by Destino

But you did just make it up? Quote that post you are referring to where i said he was Top two.

I still have your PMs dude. Do you remember your reasoning as to why you said he wasnt a good point guard? "Because he was voted in as a RESERVE"

HAHA oh now you were "joking" because you were flat our wrong. lmao your a trip.

Yes, I was joking. Just like when I said Kemba Walker was greater than Wall. You remember that, right?

So stop bringing up crap that has been clarified. And stop changing the subject when you get called out for making dumb comments lol.