Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 hours ago, Destino said:

Draymond Green shown repeatedly screaming "****ing ****"  (f-word b-word" for clarity) at a female ref on sports center this morning isn't going to help his argument that he's unfairly targeted by the mean referees that are just out to get him.  

I figured that's what he said. Probably not the best of times to get caught up in something like that.

8 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Draymond gonna get himself some cool-down time.

And that’s probably good for him.

#beardgets1seed

Yep.  He's getting close to the suspension line for number of techs.

The fact that he got smashed in the face, was spitting blood, and no foul was called naturally had him riled up, but he has set himself up by his own behavior to get Teed up over and over.  

Dubs look dead on their feet.  They need the all-star break badly.

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Got a home and home on March 6 & 10.

Hang in there!

I was wondering what took you so long to respond, but it all makes sense. Harden probably told you that if he had a big game, hed take you to the toy store and you could pick out anything you wanted :cheers:

I was kidding about the self esteem stuff, though. Beating the Wizards doesn't do much for me. And even if y'all won both of those, you know deep down inside, it will not take away the feelings you grapple with whenever you (constantly) think of us.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Shhhh

Can't believe that they've sunk so low that the now tired "Everything is better with Titanic music" thing is apparently making the rounds on Twitter... After beating the Timberwolves... In February :ols:

Timberwolves are nice, Jimmy Butler is a beast. 

42 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

No one cares about the Wizards... They care even less about the Heat. 

Lies!

34 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Timberwolves are nice, Jimmy Butler is a beast. 

They are, but c'mon, they're still the Timberwolves, until they get some playoff hair on their chin. That's like the senior teenage jock football captain running around Rocky shadowboxing after barely beating the  freshman that wears highwaters 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't believe that they've sunk so low that the now tired "Everything is better with Titanic music" thing is apparently making the rounds on Twitter... After beating the Timberwolves... In February :ols:

I thought the point of everything is better with titanic music was to sort of aggrandize smaller moments and mock the whole dramatic music thing the media loves so much?  Regular season moments are ideal for this.  I've seen the gimmick 100 times and it still makes me laugh.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1