Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CONCACAF 2014 World Cup Qualification - Play resumes Sept 6!

renaissance

Pretty lackluster performance considering the side we played if you ask me. One of the things that stuck out to me the most was how many times Besler and jones lost the ball in our own third. Frankly, at that level, that should never happen. I just couldn't help but think how those turnovers would have ended against teams like Ghana, Portugal or Germany. Good teams make you pay. It keeps bringing shades back of Ricardo Clark losing the ball in our back third against Ghana last World Cup to give up the first goal.

On a positive note, AJ impresses me more and more every time I see him. He had a great year with club, and has played well with the nats since his first call up. I love his diverse skill set. IMO, he is only of our only forwards that has the ability the dribble at players and create space for himself (not including Dempsey obviously). His touch superb. I think he deserves a spot in the starting lineup.

I'm not giving up on jozy in the starting lineup just yet. I think he can still provide positive traits along someone like AJ. My only thing is though, if we play both jozy and johansan up top, where does that leave deuce? Do we really put him out on the left wing? I'm just not too familiar with his experience playing the wing.

Next game is on Sunday at 1 30 against turkey. Certainly a stronger side and tougher tune up.

They are showing the movie now. Should be interesting to see what they say about the Donovan ordeal. 

Okay he is speaking to the team

All we did was criticize Klinsmann but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes 

He has a tough job to do

They are asking for reaction from Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey. It was a very tough decision and I support it 

Archived