Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Dallas wasn't impressed with Redskins' 2013 draft class

themurf

im shocked (though i probably shouldnt be) at how man boys fans defend jerrys' drafting. 

a boys fan posted on CZ how jerry has drafted one pro bowler since 2006 (parcells, who drafted well, left in january 2007, i believe) and youd think he was a catholic questioning the pope. 

hilarious. 

keep it up jerry. 

While our last two drafts have been primarily to find "core, blue chippers", who most likely looked to be much safer and consistant players, now that we have our basic roster together, Shanny and Co definitely took a lot of risks in this draft. If 2 of these guys pan out as starters down the road, we should feel lucky.

A few good picks to be sure, but he didn't orchestrate the incredible turnaround he did with the Jets, or even with the Pats...probably because he didn't have Belichik at his side.

No need to sell short what parcells did for Dallas. He took a team that had only managed to win 5 games for at least 4 years straight and turned it into a team that was capable of winning 13.

I don't know why he didn't have quite the same success in dallas he did elsewhere but he did a phenomenal job for them and I personally jumped for joy when he left.

As for dallas' grading of our picks... Meh. I think we may have found some real gems, and at least one of those safeties should be at least solid if not very good.

Archived