Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time Magazine: Man Turns House Across the Street From Westboro Baptist Church Into Gay Pride Flag

Predicto

LOL. Nicely done. Right across the street.

N3sG7cO.jpg

Repainting your house with an unorthodox color scheme can sometimes make your neighbors a little touchy. Particularly, this house — and particularly, these neighbors. Aaron Jackson, who runs the nonprofit group Planting Peace, has painted his newly bought house in Topeka, Kansas with bright rainbow colors — the same as the Gay Pride Flag. But what makes this house special is that it sits right across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church.

Jackson, a self-described news junkie, used Google Earth to locate the church — an organization famous for its virulent anti-homosexual views and its tendency to picket military funerals. But as he zoomed in on the Westboro compound, he realized that the house right across the street had a “For Sale” sign on it. He immediately called a realtor and began drawing up plans to turn the building into a LGBTQ museum — and though zoning laws prohibited that plan he went ahead with the idea of painting the house the colors of the rainbow Pride Flag.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/21/man-turns-house-across-the-street-from-westboro-baptist-church-into-gay-pride-flag/

I saw this like a month ago on here. I didn't know he wanted to turn it to a museum. :ols:

Really? Damn, I missed it. Mods can close the thread if they want.

Or, we can take the opportunity to mock the Westboro Baptists a second time :)

Archived