Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The RoyallyPwned NBA Playoff Pick Em Contest

CrypticVillain

Spurs need one more win and then I need the Heat to win their series and I will have successfully predicted the top 2 teams. Things would have been A LOT different if Westbrook doesn't go down, but I still think the Spurs would have made it either way.

Spurs need one more win and then I need the Heat to win their series and I will have successfully predicted the top 2 teams. Things would have been A LOT different if Westbrook doesn't go down, but I still think the Spurs would have made it either way.

Dude, I think you won already. I am about to do the scores right now, but I really think you won already....

400927_10200955871481680_946596522_n.jpg

Okay, Jaybrant hasn't won yet. skinfan2k is the only one that can catch him. EVERYBODY else is eliminated because we all have Miami winning as does Jaybrant. skinfan2k is the only one having the Spurs beat Miami.

Jaybrant is winning by 5 right now. If the Heat finish of Indy in 5, Jaybrant will be up by 8. If not, he will remain up by 5.

If the Heat lose the series, skinfan2k would only have to have the Spurs win the series to win the game.

If Jaybrant only has the lead by 5, he will only need the Heat to win the Finals to win.

If Jaybrant leads by 8, skinfan2k would need the Spurs to win in 7 to win the whole game. If he is down 8 and the Spurs win in 4,5, or 6 games it will end in a tie.

I hope I didn't confuse anybody :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived