Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HTTR24-7:Redskins Free Agent Target: Greg Toler

Lavarleap56

If we sign Toler and Lynch, there is no reason to go overkill in the draft on secondary help. Maybe pick up a young safety, but we wouldn't have to reach for one in the 2nd round. We have Meriweather, Gomes, Bernstein, Cedric Griffin and Minnifield coming back to add the Crawford, Hall, Josh Wilson and Doughty. I'd like to see u go in other directions in the draft if we end up with Toler and Lynch.

---------- Post added February-26th-2013 at 09:35 AM ----------

As per the consensus in this thread I think Toler would a great pick up - the only thing that worries me is the number of games he missed with hamstring injuries. He has a history of missing games with injuries and that's something which tends not to get better as players age (not that he is old at 28).

If we restructure Hall, he won't be coming here to start.

If we restructure Hall, he won't be coming here to start.

It does not matter if he is a starter or the nickel corner (and your nickel corner really is a starter in the modern game) - we need to be able to count on him. He spent a lot of time inactive last year with hamstring issues and thats a bit of a worry to me - he is of no use in street clothes watching the games, I have that job nailed down! I'm not too worried about him missing the whole year with that ACL - that can happen to anyone and I have not seen or read any stories about any long term concerns about his knee.

Beat me to it! Went to Northwestern in Hyattsville, but didn't go to a big name college b/c of grades. Hopefully he's intrigued in playing at home in a secondary with two other local products

I played with him(my freshmen year on varsity, his senior year). He took me under his wing as a young DB, and we're still in contact till this day. I'm pretty sure he'd love to come home if the Skins were interested. I may do some behind the scenes recruiting. lol

drafting the honey badger is a wasted pick. he is just going to get suspended for smoking dope. He couldn't quit in college, he isn't going to quit in the pro's. the last thing this team needs is weedhead to possibly get trent and freddy off the wagon and suspended for a year.

Also didn't he bench 225 just 4x? Physical corners are what is needed now, not rag dolls..

Archived