Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News1130: Autopsy Results on Elisa Lam Return Inconclusive (Tourist Found in LA Hotel Water Tank)

Fergasun

News1130: Autopsy Results on Elisa Lam Return Inconclusive

LOS ANGELES (NEWS1130) – An autopsy has been completed, but it will still take up to least eight weeks to learn how a Vancouver woman died in LA. The coroner who examined the body of UBC student Elisa Lam has completed the initial autopsy. “The cause of death is deferred, pending additional tests which include toxicology, histopathology and neuropathology,” says Ed Winter with the LA County Coroner’s Department. He says the pathologist is waiting for more information too. “Maybe she was taking medication, or didn’t take medication.” Winter says there are other questions surrounding the water tank she was found submerged in. “How did she get in there, why was she in there, and did it result in her death?”
I have no idea what the heck is going on in Southern California these days. We had the Christopher Dorner situation. Then we had this missing tourist with the bizarre youtube video. We also had a 20-year old go crazy, shooting an alleged prostitute who goes around and murders folks he is car-jacking in Orange County.

I couldn't post on the other thread because the Tailgate is, what it is... I am fascinated at what happened to this girl.

YouTube: Elisa Lam Video

News1130: Autopsy Results on Elisa Lam Return Inconclusive

I have no idea what the heck is going on in Southern California these days. We had the Christopher Dorner situation. Then we had this missing tourist with the bizarre youtube video. ... I am fascinated at what happened to this girl.

YouTube: Elisa Lam Video

WTF? That is weird and creepy. She seems drugged out and paranoid.

She appears to be hallucinating, talking to no one, and displaying paranoia. I think it's safe to say she was high as a kite. At this point, I wouldn't be suprised if they determined she crawled into the water tank on her own.

*Add to craziness in SoCal: my sister's doing her ER rotation down there and has some great stories. The most notable was last year: they had a dude walk into their ER threatening to detonate the bomb he was wearing. They had to evacuate the ER and bring in the San Bernardino bomb squad. Turns out the dude's "bomb" was a car charger. Shoved up his butt. :ols:

There's definitely no shortage of crazy in SoCal

Archived