Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar on Brad

StevieInferior

Someone calm him down, he is out of control

When asked yesterday about Buccaneers quarterback Brad Johnson, Arrington said of his former Redskins teammate: "I like Brad. Brad is a good quarterback, a real smart quarterback, very heady. He doesn't let himself get hit too often. I love Brad as a person as well, but it'd be fun to knock his chest off."

"knock his chest off" HIS CHEST!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! Usually they say head, but his chest!

This guy is awesome dont calm him down, he's flipped out and he's going to play like it. Oh man this is sweet. Let him continue on this crazed rampage for the rest of the year!

Lavar chant begins again

Lavar! Lavar! Lavar!

He needs to stop dick riding. Derrick Brooks said that to Todd Pinkston on Monday Night Football when the Bucs faced the Eagles. Pinkston was quiet for the rest of the game.

Arrington needs to make the solid play. He's always trying to make the spectacular big hit. He needs to shut his mouth, and learn how to not over pursue plays.

How long did it take most of these LB's to be this great??? What like 5 or 6 years. Yeah Lavar still has time to learn, he's still young. I'm fine with him though. What would you all rather have another OLB, because if you would go for it, but until then get off of his back. He's trying to spark a little something. The D did their job against the Eagles, the O didnt.

Let Lavar say what he wants! What were our chances of winning anyways???? Yeah so this can only help! The Steelers did this to the Bucs last year then went out and kicked their ass. Quit looking at everything as a jinx or something and cheer the guy on! He is probably our best player let him alone! Do you want him to apologize for having some confidence or taking pride in being a redskin???

If you want to tell him go stop "dick riding" be my guest buddy, good luck after that though.

Originally posted by Skins26

How long did it take most of these LB's to be this great??? What like 5 or 6 years. Yeah Lavar still has time to learn, he's still young. I'm fine with him though. What would you all rather have another OLB, because if you would go for it, but until then get off of his back. He's trying to spark a little something. The D did their job against the Eagles, the O didnt.

Let Lavar say what he wants! What were our chances of winning anyways???? Yeah so this can only help! The Steelers did this to the Bucs last year then went out and kicked their ass. Quit looking at everything as a jinx or something and cheer the guy on! He is probably our best player let him alone! Do you want him to apologize for having some confidence or taking pride in being a redskin???

If you want to tell him go stop "dick riding" be my guest buddy, good luck after that though.

No one's on his back. Everyone's entitled to opinions.

Considering the personal foul called on Arrington last week for roughing the passer.... Arrington should shut up already. All it does is bring attention to himself during the game. Refs notice that and they become a little more liberal in tossing that yellow flag on Sundays.

Die Hard and Earl, I have to disagree here. If the refs are plotting out who to call penalties on then they are doing a horrible job. Also, Lavar didn't do anything wrong vs. McNabb on that play. My point is, I really doubt the referees are reading the paper the week before and figuring out who is most likely to commit penalties. I like seeing this kind of fire out of our players. We shouldn't be intimidated by this bunch (or any team).

And someone else mentioned "jinxing" us....first of all, I don't recall Lavar saying that we would win anywhere. Secondly, who cares? Nothing that a fan or player SAYS before a game has any effect on the outcome.

Originally posted by Monte's Man

well he is. b/c you guys are doomed come sunday.

I'm out beotch

Aaaah, did the baby burp. Good baby, now let's go to mommy and get that diaper changed.

Oh wait, that smell was just me, I must have farted at this guys statement. :fart:

Originally posted by bulldog

in case you have missed it, LaVar said things before the Eagles game too about 'collecting rent' up I-95. so much for the words........

Lavar played his a*s off in that game. As long as he is making plays he can talk. When he starts losing games for us, that's when he needs to shut up.

Archived