Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Intro to Bucs site

Saqs

Originally posted by J33Edwards

yeah it was pretty stupid but i would still like to see something the likes of that on the redskins site...it would be an upgrade

Wasn't the Redskins site upgraded just a while back? Seems like I remember something, but not quite.

I'm going to do one for this site,, nothing funny,, something with some power and dignity ...but if The Redskins wanted to pay me to do some for their website and I actually had some time to work them up, hell YEAH I could do better than that. As it is for the ones I do, i have to conceptualize, create the characters and backdrops, do the voices and animate the thing in a day and a half, or my whole life is out of whack.

So, Dan Snyder,, if you're reading,,, I am available :D

~Bang

Funny that as soon as I got past the flash I got.... Hmmm, not quite as slick as they wanted I suspect.

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED ACCESSING THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE REQUESTED.

The Buccaneers' web department has been notified of this error.

Details:

Error Number: 5

Description

A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.

Source

.Net SqlClient Data Provider

Exception

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader() at BUCSNET2003.__homeleft.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Archived