Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I really can't stand it...

Redskins Ruckus

I'm actually quite calm now. I was a wreck heading into the Dallas game, and maybe I'll get more nervous as we get closer to Sunday, but this season has already been a success by every measure. Everything from here on out is just a bonus.

Now with that said, lets go win that Super Bowl.

I been thru the glory years so just enjoy the ride....i do believe the Seahawks might come in thinking they already won and that's going to be a big mistake for them. I hope the Skins play loose and throw everything they can at them. We need to get on top early and take Lynch out the game plan. HTTR We can do this :seahawksu

I'm fairly calm right now, still enjoying the win, going 10-6 and winning the division. I think that I went a little manic last week, and am probably emotionally spent.

When the weekend gets here and the other paloff games start then reality will kick in and I'lll start getting amped.

At the moment though, in a good place and fairly calm. Om...............

Don't worry man, I think it's pretty much everybody. It's been hard to get anything going in my mind except thinking about Redskins football and counting down the days until Sunday. At least there will be games on Saturday to keep me occupied but Sunday cannot come soon enough.

I don't think anything can compare to last weeks nervousness. However, I would be lying if I said I haven't lost any sleep this week. Win or lose though, this season had been a total success! Now if my darn NFC East champ hat would just come in the mail.....

Im with several of you above.... I would feel much less anxious over this one if it wasnt against the damn Seahawks. Cant stand the idea of losing a 3rd one to them.

Much easier to stomach losing to ATL or SF.

Your a glass half empty guy.We are a good team too and can play with anyone anywhere!

Archived