Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our team is a JOKE!!!

AkaD

Did I say I they haven't improved from last year? Did I say I wasn't excited about the "future" of my team??? Umm.........no.

I can't wait until we get good enough to bring the title back home, but I am not going to sit here and listen to everyone say that that loss was okay. That was absolutely horrible and an unforgivable effort on everybody's part!! Just because I don't kiss the coaches ass and say "Awe, it's okay booby dolls" to the players like some kiss ass, doesn't mean i'm not a good fan. I get pissed when I see spectacles like the one they put on today in Philly. Sue me. We had every opportunity in the world today to show that our team is getting better but instead they put on a blooper display and looked like idiots for 60 minutes. Sorry, but i'm not going to feel sorry for them this time like I did against the Giants. They didn't even deserve to get it close in the end. Horrendous... just horrendous.

Originally posted by RF4L

Sometimes people need to vent. So, get off this guy's a$$.

Aspects of today's game were, unfortunately, very reminiscent of the past decade.

Not to mention that I scared the $hit out of the dogs today with all of my shouting.

At least I didn't break anything.

Gd it.

RF...we all understand about venting....but you start a thread titled 'Our Team's a JOKE!!!' and you're more or less begging for a response....

btw...you'd feel better if you broke something.

trust me.

I feel G-R-E-A-T ;)

Umm, Blondie? I'm 33. And when did I call you a name? I'll assume that since you said I was immature for calling you names when I didn't, and you resorted to doing what you thought I did, that you're the only one being immature. Grow up and suck it up. We aren't very good. Get over it already and stop making excuses for such a humiliating performance.

Well, I'm still pissed an without a working remote. What sucks is all 5 games have been teeter-totters, but the two most important - the division games - were the losses. On the upside, I sure hope Ramsey is a Skin for life because he is already most of our team.

AKAD, one thing i have noticed since joining this board is that loyalty far outwieghs reality. The reality is that for all they spent and all that speed, our O is about just the same or a hair better than last year. But it's early and I hope we will settle down can play with some consistancey and stop the stupid penalties...

Originally posted by AkaD

Umm, Blondie? I'm 33. And when did I call you a name? I'll assume that since you said I was immature for calling you names when I didn't, and you resorted to doing what you thought I did, that you're the only one being immature. Grow up and suck it up. We aren't very good. Get over it already and stop making excuses for such a humiliating performance.

Reread my post.

ONE more time I will clarify for you.

I never said you called me a name. You were name calling, period.

I did not say the lose was ok either.

If you can, reread.

As far as "sucking it up"...........whatever.

If you want to have an intelligent conversation........let me know.

Blondie

The joke is this thread. This is stupid. Dont get on Spurrier, saying he doesnt know anything, let me tell you what Spurrier got guys open. And he gave us a chance to win that game, we just didnt do it. And next time you want to bash Spurrier or something how bout you develope your own opinion instead of just acting like you know something by copying what Chris Collinsworth said on the broadcast today.

As usual the truth is in the middle :)

the PLAYERS didn't win enough of the one on one matchups in this game.

HOWEVER,

after 5 games it is also becoming clear that we ARE going to have to leave the back and perhaps the TE as well in to block on critical plays.

the COACHES have to recognize that in the NFL you win games by protecting your quarterback, not exposing him and allowing defenses to take their best shots.

did Walsh, Gibbs, Landry, Johnson, etc... ever advocate a scheme where their qbs would take a brunt of abuse?

no, in fact most schemes are designed to protect the quarterback.

Yeah, whatever Blondie. And how was I name calling? And to who? What...the Redskins? You're really reaching there. Like you're close personal friends with Spurrier. Yeah.

And don't forget... it's my favorite team too, this is a Redskins forum shared entirely with Redskins fans and some who aren't. I am entitled to my opinion and I will state my opinion wether you or anyone else likes it or not. I have just as much of a right to be in here as anyone else.

KingBrice. Yeah, you scare me. :laugh: Just for that I think i'll come back twice as much as I have been Way to go moron.

Skins26. And what did Collinsworth say? Just because you sit there like some druling fanatic with no life except for your football team and watch every single opinion on the television doesn't mean everyone else has no life too.

Pathetic.

Hey guys I went to the game first of all **** THE LINC i hate it and all it stands for...plus the skins dropped sooooo many balls and once again penalties were 2 big an issue, plus mcnabb had 2 much time most of the time and he was able to scramble a bit...but we did get to him a few times

Originally posted by gillherb

Hey guys I went to the game first of all **** THE LINC i hate it and all it stands for...plus the skins dropped sooooo many balls and once again penalties were 2 big an issue, plus mcnabb had 2 much time most of the time and he was able to scramble a bit...but we did get to him a few times

Hey gillherb...I was there too... We had a suite and guess what fans where in there??? Out of about fifteen people... 2 miami fans, 3 green bay fans (in brett farve jerseys no less...) about 5 skins fans ( a Lavar jersey present...) and 5 eagle fans...not a bad percentage...

I hate the Linc as well....that guy is nutzed who said in an earlier thread that it is beautiful!@!!!! What was he smoking????

The only thing I will say abouut the Linc is I absolutely love those Jumbotrons....DANNY BOY...did you see the replays on the pretty screens?????

WE WANT THOSE SCREENS... get rid of the tiny tv screenish jumbos that I can't see unless I use my binoculars...... if you dump the stupid adds on either side that would make plenty of room for something cool....

How many people believe we will make the playoffs this year and why? I'm just curious.

Me personally, I think if we continue to play the way we are now our season will fall apart. If we somehow correct the numerous problems we have, I think we might have a chance. Otherwise, it ain't gonna happen.

Lates.

Geez I guess I am starting to be one of the doubters (hopefully just a temporary mental breakdown??). I think LaVar is going to have to grab the clipboard from Spurrier and walk around and break it over quite a few heads. I actually thought the refs in practice was a good idea. But as previously mentioned somewhere else, I am not seeing much improvement over idiotic things that we are beating our ownselves with.

I never count the Eagles out, as much as I hate them. But WOW. They had tons of injuries and overcame that whole depleted scenario and won the game. how many points now in 5 games were taken away from us or stopped an important clutch drive to loose the game?? I have lost count, but I am guessing more than 20 points, and some of those points for us is the difference between 3-2 and 5-0. I think we could have beaten both Giants and Eagles first time around. I am hoping now for a split with these two and PLEASE stop Dallass, I will never hear the end of it!!!!

If I thought this game was to be mildly challenging, now we face the Bucs this coming Sunday?? The crowd better make Brad Johnson deaf, I will not be there to pump up my section!!!!

Archived