Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our team is a JOKE!!!

AkaD

:shoothead It becomes completely obvious just how lucky we got in our 3 wins. We looked like an absolute joke against an Eagles team that didn't look good at all!!! Once again everyone on the offense looked like complete idiots!! How is it possible that we can't even get a play started correctly?! Spurrier doesn't know sh*t about the NFL!! He can't call a game for crap!! I cannot believe that he didn't go deep all f***ing game!!! The Eagles secondary just sat there and played the short pass ALL DAY LONG!! Spurrier obliged and called short passes!! With 3 minutes in the half Spurrier decided to let the clock run instead of using his timeouts to give us a decent amount of time for a drive before the half when HE KNEW the Eagles got the ball first in the 2nd half. I can't believe what an idiot he was in this game!! He gave us no chance to win in this game because he's f***ing scared of everybody. Especially division opponents!! What a f***ing p*ssy!! I'm so sick of this sh*t it isn't even funny!! Dallas sucks ass and they're division leaders now because of this choke artist whimp!! The Buc's are going to make us look even stupider than the sorry ass Eagles did. I wonder what Spurrier is going to do in that game?! He'll probably forfeit right before the game because he can't call one! All he does is call little p*ssy passes all game and looks confused when they don't work. What a stupid moron!

Okay, I feel much better now. Ahhhh! Have a nice day.

Lates.

:laugh: Quote by riggins44: "We lose a tight game and you lose faith......why? A true fan will keep cheering."

Pa-leeeeeze!!!! I've been f***ing cheering my ass off every game since 1977, but Jack Kent Cooke is turning over in his grave right now because he would never of hired this p*ssy passing whimp!! Sorry, but it's true. We are really really bad. I'm tired of the humiliation this team seems to have no problem with.

Lates.

Well you're about as tough as Spurrier huh GoSkins???

Quote by GoSkins- "Someone please be a champ and swift kick this pu$$y off the bandwagon."

Just like a f*g to ask other people to do what you can't! Bandwagon? Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Why don't you just stick to your "kiss the teams ass" attitude you've got goin' on. Hahahaha!! It's just a stupid game moron, get a life!! You should have some pom poms and a skirt on!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! What a wus!!

Seriously, AkaD, why put yourself through this? You simply demand the best team in the league every year.

Either buy '99 Rams game tapes, or always root for the top team. This year, I'd recommend the Chiefs. They're playing great exciting football. I'm sure they'll be apologetic for only beating the Broncos (in a come-from-behind win) by one point.

Buh, bye. :rolleyes:

AkaD,

I am bookmaking this thread for future reference.

When the Skins begin to win, I hope not to see any backslapping from you.....and will remind you of this thread.

Jumping on and off causes you to step on the toes of the fans who staty on the wagon.

Blondie

Yay!!! :shoothead

Are you serious blondie?? Hahahaha!!! Yeah okay. When we win the Superbowl this year you can say i'm wrong. Good luck.

I'm just realistic. We should of been Limbaughs target last week, not McNabb. We are the only over-rated thing going on right now. Period.

:laugh: Quote by Redman- "Seriously, AkaD, why put yourself through this? You simply demand the best team in the league every year."

Hahahahaha!! Like I said... I'm being realistic. You can't seriously be happy about that game. I'll bet you were on the edge of your seat praying we'd get unbelievably lucky again and win a game we didn't deserve to. How pathetic. Personally, I could care less. I'm totally used to the Redskins sucking it up every year. You people who think they're something great are just simply blind!! Hahahahahaha!! Well I know one thing... I won't be disappointed when we don't do anything again this year, you all will be. I don't need blind faith and denial to be a fan, I simply think it's funny. Maybe when we start beating divisional opponents i'll consider being a fan in denial, but until then I think i'll just face reality. We have a very long way to go still.

Everybody here hates divisional losses....we hate all loses, but we're not gonna bash this team.

If you haven't seen improvement in this club this year, you don't know much about football.

The Cubs are on...go watch them.

Originally posted by AkaD

:laugh: Quote by Redman- "Seriously, AkaD, why put yourself through this? You simply demand the best team in the league every year."

Hahahahaha!! Like I said... I'm being realistic. You can't seriously be happy about that game. I'll bet you were on the edge of your seat praying we'd get unbelievably lucky again and win a game we didn't deserve to. How pathetic. Personally, I could care less. I'm totally used to the Redskins sucking it up every year. You people who think they're something great are just simply blind!! Hahahahahaha!! Well I know one thing... I won't be disappointed when we don't do anything again this year, you all will be. I don't need blind faith and denial to be a fan, I simply think it's funny. Maybe when we start beating divisional opponents i'll consider being a fan in denial, but until then I think i'll just face reality. We have a very long way to go still.

If you were 'realistic' Aka...you'd realize that we're not yet good enough to win every game we should this year. The Giants game should've demonstrated that to you beyond a reasonable doubt. We made just enough mistakes today to lose this game. Yet, we also did enough right to scare the piss out of Eagles fans on the road. Am I satisified. Hell no. I just took a 45 minute hot shower to settle down after the game. I'm not even positive this is a playoff year for us. But I'm certainly not dejected. I think most of us secretly (some not so secretly) suspected we'd drop this game. We'll bounce back nicely. Bet on it. This team has heart. Patrick Ramsey has more than heart (anyone catch the look on his face after he blew that last 2 point conversion.....that look alone had more guts, determination, and resoluteness in it than most Skins have mustered in a decade) than any of us could hope for . I'm far from happy with our performance, but nevertheless, I'm hopeful for the Redskins future and you should be too.

However, since you profess to be a lifelong fan....I'm going to grant you a pardon for your temporary nosebleed. You are forgiven. Its understandable. We've all been there. Now get some ice, some kleenex, and get ready for next week like the rest of us.

Originally posted by AkaD

Yay!!! :shoothead

Are you serious blondie?? Hahahaha!!! Yeah okay. When we win the Superbowl this year you can say i'm wrong. Good luck.

I'm just realistic. We should of been Limbaughs target last week, not McNabb. We are the only over-rated thing going on right now. Period.

Where in the post did I say superbowl win?

Your name calling is so juvenile. Or maybe you ARE a juvenile.....in which case I will say you are acting your age.

If you ranting are suppose to scare me.........well then......

Let me lock my doors........I am scared of the tough man on his computer.

:puke:

Blondie

Sometimes people need to vent. So, get off this guy's a$$.

Aspects of today's game were, unfortunately, very reminiscent of the past decade.

Not to mention that I scared the $hit out of the dogs today with all of my shouting.

At least I didn't break anything.

Gd it.

Archived