Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WOOOOHOOOO finally in!

Fan4life

LOL.... sorry all, company server > me.

I've been on this site for nearly a year. Truely enjoy seeing soooo many loyal fans. Every monday I check this site to see everyone's input on the game. I thought I was the only one breaking things in my house with these close games.:mad: . You all must understand. I myself for all these years. Would hate when game day came. Why...realistic...I knew that we never stood a chance. This is the first season in SOOOOO many. That I feel like we have a shot at killing our opponents on game day. The potential to be a top notch offensive team is what im looking forward to. Also gotta love the Ole Ball Coach. He's a straight shooter, about time we got a coach who speaks his mind and also a fan's coach.

Thanks for your replies!;)

Fan4life, make sure you register on the "Fan Map" and also enter your location into your 'profile'...this way you may find other Skins fans in your area.

Never hurts to have a drunken entourage for some organized mayhem at a sports bar during a Skins game!

Welcome aboard!

:cheers:

First of all, please pull up your shorts and tuck your shirt in for god's sake. Secondly, sign this waiver giving us permission to hit on your girlfriend while you're getting us cold beer out of the cooler. Finally, post often and provide insight..... or just post your opinion so that we may attack you in the same manner a pride of Lions might attack a wounded/sick gazelle. :D

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Die Hard

Welcome FNG. Enjoy the ride... I think it only gets better from here. [/b]

Not necessarily. I've seen some people get run out of here faster than Heath Shuler.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay. You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Stone Cold

you were supposed to bring the dancing girls:cool:

He!! with the dancing girls..........bring on the strippers.:laugh:

Welcome aboard, Fan4life.

Don't worry about Budda. He is really a closet Eagles fan who likes giving everyone "The Bird.":laugh:

Originally posted by Cskin

First of all, please pull up your shorts and tuck your shirt in for god's sake. Secondly, sign this waiver giving us permission to hit on your girlfriend while you're getting us cold beer out of the cooler. Finally, post often and provide insight..... or just post your opinion so that we may attack you in the same manner a pride of Lions might attack a wounded/sick gazelle. :D

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, My wife is actually damn hot. but I dont know if I can trust you all around her yet...lol.:paranoid:

Archived