Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

APB for Pierre Garcon!

The Trashman

Does anyone know the status of Pierre Garcon??? He was last seen several weeks ago scoring a td off an RGIII fumble. He is a home run threat every time he is on the field.

I don't understand how a toe injury can keep him from playing any football. My understanding is he can't push off and/or cut effectively because of the inflammation. This reminds me of the turf toe problem Lavernius Cole had when he was playing with us.

I guess with Davis out and Cooley coming back, things will be kinda hairy for us for a while, even with Cooley in there. We really don't have a healthy deep threat person, even though we have fast guys like Banks and Robinson active. So until then, we will have to dink and dunk our way until we get him back.

Dont know why a torn tendon was kept a secret for so long...

because he probably did it doing that flip into the end zone....;)

If he is out for another 4 weeks I doubt he js doing much football work (running) to stay in shape. Hopefully he can get some treatments to get it better, but this thing looks to have the possiblity of dragging out the entire season. They are predicting 11-18..that is 27 days away. How the hell do you pick that date no knowing if he he healing fast or slow? Feels like the bumping out further and further each time.

Get well PG, we need you in there.

Archived