Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 7 NFL Gameday Thread

GhostofSparta

Wow guys, I know it's Seattle/San Fran on Thursday night, but once again we are slacking. Time for somebody new to pick up the slack?

Anyway, 2 teams with great running games and defense. Expecting a low-scoring slugfest. Which of course means it could end up being a 35-34 shootout, who the hell really knows?

And I swear, I just heard one of the announcers say the 49ers "put Manningham down" for tonight's game because of his injury. Seems a bit excessive, but maybe that's how they roll out west. :ols:

(NSFW language) http://www.theonion.com/articles/seahawks-vs-49ers,29981

Who my fellow Skins fans cheering for? I really have no preference, though I've always kinda liked the 49ers. I'm still amazed Alex Smith is the QB for a top tier team. Poor guy with his small hands. :(

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 08:48 PM ----------

How bout Gholston getting trucked earlier? Ouch. Which receiver was that?

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 08:49 PM ----------

Damn a great pass from Wilson! Bad drop.

WOW! If you didn't need any further evidence that the hit on RG3 vs. the Falcons should have been flagged...the only reason they took back that penalty is because no helmet contact. It was CLEAR that the Falcons LB laid a headshot on RG3. Should have been unsportsmanlike.

San Fran woke up. Golden Tate's drops and other Seattle wideouts inability to make a play in single coverage might burn them. They've had chances.

Lol, Deion just misused "behooves me."

I heard that. I was hoping I had simply misheard what he said. :ols:

Archived