Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

False equivalency in the media

SteveFromYellowstone

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/pelosi-defends-her-infamous-health-care-remark/2012/06/20/gJQAqch6qV_blog.html

Fourteen days after Pelosi’s speech, President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law

I don't think it was my fault for not knowing what was in it. Unless I didn't focus during those 14 days.

Thiebear,

Did you, personally, debate Obamacare, here on ES, with your fellow posters, for over a year?

Are they raising money if the expenses continue to rise and capital continues to flee?

We need to address domestic earning, not people gaining fortunes overseas that policy keeps there.....the only way out of debt is addressing domestic expansion of wealth.

It seems like you are advocating doing away with any loopholes that allow people to keep money in offshore accounts to prevent it from being taxed. I agree those should be eliminated immediately.

It seems like you are advocating doing away with any loopholes that allow people to keep money in offshore accounts to prevent it from being taxed. I agree those should be eliminated immediately.

alone that simply hurts US based corps and encourages them declining.

Is that beneficial?

I don't believe our debates clarified much in the way of the content of Obamacare, even years later much is unknown and unresolved.

is that undodgy enough for you?

Was Obamacare publicly and openly debated, on both floors of Congress, in the media, in the public, and by you, for over a year, before it was passed?

That hard enough to dodge for you?

An example of false equivalency.

LOL, I knew someone would say that...but I disagree.

It seems people are more partisan than ever these days and less willing to accept conclusions from anyone that don't fit in with their own view of the situation.

I noticed that a lot in the Romney thread as well on both sides. We all have a lot to work on in those regards, and there's nothing false about that.

LOL, I knew someone would say that...but I disagree.

It seems people are more partisan than ever these days and less willing to accept conclusions from anyone that don't fit in with their own view of the situation.

I noticed that a lot in the Romney thread as well on both sides. We all have a lot to work on in those regards, and there's nothing false about that.

Here we go with the both sides thing again. I could give you a hundred examples of Republicans refusing to accept anything that doesn't fit with their view, and this forum is a perfect example of it. I doubt you'd be able to find as much material.

Archived