Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Why Robert Griffin III is the real deal

themurf

Ok Murf I think I'm going to cry now:pfft:

And I live in Houston now and was at the sports bar full of Saints fans that moved here after katrina and also lots of Cowboy fans, you should havve seen the looks of saints fans and especially cowboy fans with the "Oh sh@t" look(Lol).

But I told them no matter how our next game goes we as Redskins fans are going to enjoy this win, sh@t we deserve after years of bad QB play.

I feel like I'm at Mcdonalds "loving It":ols:

Good read as always Murf.

It's like this with EVERY position and it's already a "dead horse".

It's well documented that racial bias exists in the NFL media but that doesn't mean you can't call attention to it when you see it. Just accepting it and calling it a "dead horse" is somewhat dismissive. If someone is going to claim Luck is a significantly better "pure" passer I'm going to challenge that because the statistics and game tape show something different. If there is a logical explanation for their claim I will accept it gladly, but if there isn't I am going to ask the obvious questions. I asked the same question when Toby Gerhart was drafted in the 2nd round as a backup RB when he seemed to put up 1st round caliber production.

Archived