Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFF.com: IDP Sleeper to Keeper – Perry Riley / Draft Grader: Washington Redskins

I flipped out when we drafted Riley, because I thought we should've gone after Bruce Campbell at the time.

This was my exact thought process. I'm obviously over that now, but I'm still waiting for him to get cut in the next year or two so we can take a flier on such an athletic guy.

If he keeps playing the same way, the Niners will never let him make it to the open market

Can they afford to pay top dollar for two ilbs? Navarro also knows he'll be the man on that d. Don't know if he cares about that, but it's something to keep an eye on for sure

*ahem*

From the OP:

"As usual, we’ll be taking a look at every pick they’ve made between 2008 and 2010 (this does not include undrafted free agents) and giving them a grade between +2.0 and -2.0 (in 0.5 increments) that depends upon:

• Where they were drafted

• Their performance

• Their contribution (how many snaps their team got out of them)

• Other factors such as unforeseen injuries and conditions that could not have been accounted for"

Thanks, but then how are Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly not at -1.5? Scouts/coaches failed on that one!

Thanks, but then how are Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly not at -1.5? Scouts/coaches failed on that one!

No clue, it's their list, not mine lol...although they did say that both were on the cusp of being under the -1.5 category.

I was just pointing out that they did indeed factor in where the players were drafted.

I go to the same gym as Perry Riley, he was in there yesterday. He has a no nonsense approach to the off season. Nice guy too, most people in there don't know who he is. Anyways, I go almost every day and like clockwork he is in there with a personal trainer. He's highly motivated and will continue to improve.

I remember seeing people on this board (quite a few) saying he was as good as gone for when he caused the block in the back penalty on a Banks punt return TD against the Vikings in 2010 (which would have won it for us)...

I was disappointed we resigned Rocky last year, as I wanted Perry to start. Looks like he will get his first full season as a pegged starter now. : )

Archived