Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need help identifying this location.

Die Hard

The only reason we took the train was because my wife wanted to show me more of Peru than Machu Pichu. We visited Lima for 5 days, we were in Cuzco for 3 and we also stayed in Puno and visited Lake Titicaca for 3 days. Then we went back to Lima for 3 days.

I won a necklace made by the cheif of one of the floating islands for guessing how deep the water was below us at the Lake. There is MUCH more to Peru then just Machu Pichu and ruins. Alot of churches, museums and sights along the way if you take the bus from city to city. We stopped in one place on our way to Pumo and they taught us how to grind our own flower and fed us an authentic Peruvian lunch.

Next time we go, I won't have to do alot of the touristy things and my wife wants us to hike through the jungle. I also want to go to Buenos Aires to visit her great uncle.

I tried to upload pictures from work, but it didn't work. I'll try to get a few uploaded within the next few days.

I don't get the joke.

Can anyone identify this place, and what these things are called?

All_Gizah_Pyramids.jpg

:ols:

This post reminds me..........

Vinny Gambini: Mr. Crane, what are these pictures of?

Ernie Crane: My house and stuff.

Vinny Gambini: House and stuff. And what is this brown stuff on your window.

Ernie Crane: Dirt.

Vinny Gambini: Dirt. And what is this rusty, dusty, dirty looking thing that's covering your window?

Ernie Crane: That's a screen.

Vinny Gambini: A screen! It's a screen. And what are these really big things that are right in the middle of your view of the Sac-o-Suds and your kitchen window, what do we call these big things?

Ernie Crane: Trees?

Vinny Gambini: Trees, that's right, don't be afraid just shout 'em right out when you know 'em. And what are these thousands of little things that are on trees?

Ernie Crane: Leaves.

Vinny Gambini: And these big bushy things between the trees.

Ernie Crane: Bushes.

Ernie Crane: Bushes. So, Mr. Crane, you can positively identify the defendants, for a moment of 2 seconds, looking through this dirty window, this crud covered screen, all of these trees, with all of these leaves on them, and I don't know how many bushes.

Ernie Crane: Looks like five.

Vinny Gambini: Uh, uh, uh, don't forget, this one and this one.

Ernie Crane: Seven bushes!

Vinny Gambini: Seven bushes. So, what do you think? Isn't possible you just saw two guys in a green convertable and not necessarily these two particular guys?

Ernie Crane: I suppose.

Vinny Gambini: I'm finished with this guy.

Archived