Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New to the Board

StevieInferior

Hello to All!

New memeber here and I just wanted to say hey. I have been a poster at ESPN and CPND for about two years now and a former member of webskins.

I met Blade and ParkCitySkins at Hogfest this past week and they convinced me to join up!

Been a Skins fan since i was five and have only missed one game since 1986. i have season tickets in section 225 and like most of you live and die with the Skins year round.

BTW:

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Tickets just seem to be really easy to come by this year. That's encouraging. Nice to see tickets are becoming more accessible... and at or near cost to boot.

Welcome StevieSuperior. I'm familiar with you from CPND. You're a good fan and poster... so it's good to have you join us.

Guest SPACESKINS

Welcome aboard StevieS!

Do you live in Reston?

My Dad used to live there right near Dogwood Elementary school

when I was a kid.:)

---------------------------

TOUCHDOWN WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Yeah i can't believe it took me so long to join a board so big.

Your right Goldy, boards that our relatively troll free like here and CPND are much more enjoyable than those bunch of dallas rednecks on ESPN.

Space,

i live in Reston near the town center. Dogwood is near where I work. In fact my girlfriend would like to get a teaching job there since it is year round. She'd rather spread out the time off.

Thanks guys

I'm not sure about Webskins. it just got so big that it cluttered my email. It was just too hard to go through all the posts. Message Boards are much more efficient if you will.

But yeah, they always had a fit with anyone who would sell something.

BTW,

If you have a parking pass for this weekend, i am all ears

Archived