Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage 2011: Redskins vs. Jets (Final)

KDawg

I was having 'puter/ sign-in problems the past week, so I haven't had a chance to catch up on this until now; and I just felt compelled to say you were born for this game KD man. Excellent coverage from a very knowledgeable poster that was a real pleasure to read coming as it does in your own inimitable and somewhat sassy style. (Can you say 'sassy' when it comes to a guy? Meh, I know what I mean.).

Without wishing to embarrass one of my favourite posters on here, both the kids you coach, and those of us on here you continue to educate on this never ending game of possibilities; are exceptionally lucky and thankful to have you.

Now if you can just get over your fear of this flying tin can thingies ..... Ya' big girl ya' :D

Hail.

Wow, thanks GHH. That means a lot.

Eh, I'd say this game was big time on the shoulders of Grossman. He was truly horrendous. There were actual laughs in the press box when he tried to throw passes. Laughs. And not one or two people. Entire sections.

And I didn't see this, but I was told that Rex and Kyle were seen laughing it up on the sidelines when we went down. I'm the guy that usually gives professional athletes a bit of a pass when it comes to that... But IF that's true... ugh.

Oh, absolutely. If we had any kind of half-way decent QB, we would have won this game!

Eh, I'd say this game was big time on the shoulders of Grossman. He was truly horrendous. There were actual laughs in the press box when he tried to throw passes. Laughs. And not one or two people. Entire sections.

I don't think this has been discussed enough this week, with all of the attention being paid to Trent, Freddie, and the play calling. I can remember at least 3-4 instances where Rex clearly over threw wide open recievers down field. Now i did have an issue with the play calling, especially in the second half. But this was a really bad game by the QB. He had as much to do with the loss as anyone else.

I don't think this has been discussed enough this week, with all of the attention being paid to Trent, Freddie, and the play calling. I can remember at least 3-4 instances where Rex clearly over threw wide open recievers down field. Now i did have an issue with the play calling, especially in the second half. But this was a really bad game by the QB. He had as much to do with the loss as anyone else.

I put more of it on him than anyone else, beside the play calling.

One pass he fired a laser at Moss... An absolute missile. With moss three yards down field and not expecting the pass. His "throw aways" were trash. I didn't see any redeeming qualities for a guy who went 19/46 for 221 yards.

Kdawg, I have been swamped, too, but am finally getting around to tell you what you already know. From my view, you did a truly outstanding job. Impressive in every way. Hope to see you do more. You are one of the best assets as a member we have on ES. But don't get ****y. :D

I will turn on you like a NISSAN SKYLINE. :cool: :ols:

One pass he fired a laser at Moss... An absolute missile. With moss three yards down field and not expecting the pass. His "throw aways" were trash. I didn't see any redeeming qualities for a guy who went 19/46 for 221 yards.

Which all begs the question yet again why the boneheaded OC continues to put it in his hands the vast majority of the time when he has a more effective run game he could utilize.

Hail.

...which is why, if we re-sign him in the offseason, it should be mainly as a back up and just take our lumps with the rookie from day 1.. Eff it!! the rookie can't be much worse. Heck guys like TJ Yates and John Skelton look better than Rex right now and neither were high round picks.

Kdawg, I have been swamped, too, but am finally getting around to tell you what you already know. From my view, you did a truly outstanding job. Impressive in every way. Hope to see you do more. You are one of the best assets as a member we have on ES. But don't get ****y. :D

I will turn on you like a NISSAN SKYLINE. :cool: :ols:

Dayum. That's quick!

:ols:

I couldn't get ****y. Being there is a pretty humbling experience when you take into account how many would love to be in the same position. Big time honor. But thank you for the kudos, Jumbo. Means a lot. And you didn't call me sassy. Bonus points.

your coverage and photos is only good thing abouit Redskins anymore, and oh yeah cheerleaders. Hope you can cover a playoff team in 2012

The photos are all murf. Total team effort. Without murf around I'm worthless.

But thank you, MW. I appreciate it.

Archived