Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I knew it! J-Lo, you phony!! (Smoking Gun)

Chachie

She has a latina body but her body is younger than her age. Kudos for her making it work.

Her face is a throwback type of thing. Classic, she would still look pretty good without the makeup (think Money Train, except the bad 80's lipstick). haha.

She is clearly a little too diva though. To me she probably looks at pay stubs before she looks at potential or stability.

She has a latina body but her body is younger than her age. Kudos for her making it work.

Her face is a throwback type of thing. Classic, she would still look pretty good without the makeup (think Money Train, except the bad 80's lipstick). haha.

She is clearly a little too diva though. To me she probably looks at pay stubs before she looks at potential or stability.

Agreed with every single word here.

I also won't be surprised at all if she's still really attractive for her age in like 20-30 years, sort of like Raquel Welch or someone.

And more recently Marc Anthony? Seriously? Why would anyone be suprised those two relationships didn't pan out?

I'm under the assumption that that was more of a prearranged Hollywood marriage than anything else.

I would also guess that after J.Lo got pregnant and finally had herself a couple of kids, her and Anthony never had sex again and she probably even made him sleep on the couch every night.

Disgusting, how? Certainly not her looks.

Of course not her looks dude LOL. Her attitude/divaness. She always refers to her humble beginnings but there seems to be nothing humble about her.

id eat thanksgiving dinner off of her butt. I'd give a month's pay to roll in the hay with her.

Agreed with every single word here.

I also won't be surprised at all if she's still really attractive for her age in like 20-30 years, sort of like Raquel Welch or someone.

Agreed 100%.

I've said it numerous times, but it's worth repeating. At 60 years old, she will still look fine as hell. And her ass will still be in the same place.

I disagree. Britney is just looney. So it's not really a surprise that she goes for the guys she does. Hell, she's so crazy that a lot of "normal" guys probably wouldn't give her the time of day.

Jessica's taste in men isn't too terrible. I mean, even Romo sits to pee, despite playing for the hated rival, doesn't seem to be a bad guy. Lachey?. Same deal. And I don't really know anything about this guy she's with now, other than he is a former 49ers TE.

And, other than Sheen, I honestly don't know who else Richard's has been with.

JLo has been with Diddy. C'mon. Loser. And more recently Marc Anthony? Seriously? Why would anyone be suprised those two relationships didn't pan out?

Yes, but because Britney is "loony" it means that her taste in men is loony as well (and MUCH worse than J Lo). If we are just going on taste as it relates to advancing her career, then J Lo wins. Being with P Diddy and Marc Antony certainly helped her career, while Britney just chooses losers that have nothing going for them.

I'll give you Jessica. I basically just said that because of the whole Romo sits to pee thing.

And it doesn't matter who else Denise Richards has been with. If you are going to choose Charlie Sheen and think that you are going to have stable marriage AND you choose to have two children with him, you win the award for the worst taste in men.

BTW apparently Fiat has jumped ship on the commercial and moved on to one with J-Lo only in Manhattan and only talking about "elegance." At least that's the only one I've seen running since the article broke.

Edit- Because I knew you guys were waiting with baited breath for breaking news on this. :)

Archived