Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I knew it! J-Lo, you phony!! (Smoking Gun)

Chachie

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/jennifer-lopez-phony-fiat-ad-564812

The first time I saw Jennifer Lopez in her new Fiat commercial, I said to myself "There is no way on Earth that uppity ***** would set foot back in the Bronx." I even ranted about it to my friend because the ad made me so angry and sick to my stomach. (Admittedly a huge overreaction :) but hey- some things just jerk our chains, right?)

Anyway, I've just heard too much from industry insiders about her queeny ways and diva antics to believe J-Lo would "lower herself" back into the world she grew up in. Her BS narration in the commercial about "I call this my home" or whatever just set me off because I instantly cried foul.

BTW- I also should cop to being madly in love with Jennifer despite hating her freaking guts. I need therapy. :)

At least they don't play those commercials every break during football games. I remember the first commercial that came out for J-Lo / Fiat. Drove me into a fit of rage and coerced me to rant about it in a thread. Now I just laugh at all the kids chasing her Fiat. You are the 1% :ols: Why would kids happily chase after your car

Call me when she's caught using a stunt butt.

Dan- Did you read the article? To top off my obsessive/misguided rage, they did use a stunt butt. That was a double in the shots where "J-Lo" actually interacted with earth humans. The anonymous woman may even be carrying more junk in her trunk than the trunkjunk champion. God I hate(love) her. Deep, churning, resentful hate(love.)

Dan- Did you read the article? To top off my obsessive/misguided rage, they did use a stunt butt. That was a double in the shots where "J-Lo" actually interacted with earth humans. The anonymous woman may even be carrying more junk in her trunk than the trunkjunk champion. God I hate(love) her. Deep, churning, resentful hate(love.)

Google the outfit that she wore at the American Music Awards and stare. That'll put you in a happy place.

Google the outfit that she wore at the American Music Awards and stare. That'll put you in a happy place.

Yeah. Unspeakably hot, although she seems to be shedding some of that spectacular back yard and that also maddens me. :)

Like Mr. Sinister said, bat **** crazy. You just know that outfit was intended to be a shot at Mr. Bat **** Crazy Marc Anthony, who was also performing that night.

---------- Post added November-23rd-2011 at 12:10 PM ----------

That's what you got out of that? Dude, the WHOLE commercial is about her calling the Bronx home, the streets, the people, to be tougher, better, :blahblah: and yet she won't even go there. What a fake.

Exactly, ASF.

Oh, I think Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and Denise Richards have her beat in the "worst taste in men" category.
I disagree. Britney is just looney. So it's not really a surprise that she goes for the guys she does. Hell, she's so crazy that a lot of "normal" guys probably wouldn't give her the time of day.

Jessica's taste in men isn't too terrible. I mean, even Romo sits to pee, despite playing for the hated rival, doesn't seem to be a bad guy. Lachey?. Same deal. And I don't really know anything about this guy she's with now, other than he is a former 49ers TE.

And, other than Sheen, I honestly don't know who else Richard's has been with.

JLo has been with Diddy. C'mon. Loser. And more recently Marc Anthony? Seriously? Why would anyone be suprised those two relationships didn't pan out?

Someone has to say it. She would still get it.

I hope she doesn't drive a Fiat. Works for me. I hope she doesn't really still hang around her old neighborhood just waiting to get robbed.

Man oh man would she get it.

And yeah, don't blame her for not wanting to hang around those parts. Hell, look what happened to Marbury.

Archived