Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homer: Can Tashard Choice make a difference in Washington?

themurf

A bump after four days for that?

I'll benignly assume I'm not watching ignorance celebrate itself as snarkily knowledgeable. :evilg:

Since the topic is up again in the Royster thread and here even if just to serve someone's need to feel "witty" (:evilg: x 2---an affliction I apparently share :pfft:) Choice did make a difference to my knowledge.

He was of help with defensing the Dallas running game, and was also given a look in the process based on what his former employers, our guys (and others) thought may be still-worthwhile talent, even if that was secondary motive for his presence.

It's an old but very real tactic, and it is/has been embraced at various times by any number of FO/HC's, who bring in a temp player recently released from a division rival and soon before a game against them.

It is admittedly a strategy whose usefulness (and even existence) is often debated by people on the sidelines (like me) who really have little way of knowing when it does help or not, other than having insider info or just going by any potential clues from how the game plays out---assuming one can even depend on their analysis of what it is they think they're seeing. :ols:

Anyway, as a few did get, he was brought in for more inside knowledge of dallas' running game, and because Mike (and Kyle, JIm, Bruce, and the players as far as people in the locker room seem to say) did want that win and any other they can get. Imagine that. :)

And giving him a look in the game fit well enough with our situation. So we looked at his play on the field, paid him for his time, let him go after seeing what we saw, and bumped Royster. No harm, no foul, no loss. We defended their running game pretty well. Pure rocket surgery.

It's often a head-scratcher to me, particularly after a thread's been around awhile, how many posters seem to indicate by their content that they don't even read the most recent page(s) in the thread or even a few of the most recent posts, before they post.

It often appears that it's just the thread-title or OP that's all they bother with and then it's "oboy--my go!" :ols:

It's often a head-scratcher to me, particularly after a thread's been around awhile, how many posters seem to indicate by their content that they don't even read the most recent page(s) in the thread or even a few of the most recent posts, before they post.

It often appears that it's just the thread-title or OP that's all they bother with and then it's "oboy--my go!" :ols:

Posting is as posting does. The day that stupidity is outlawed on Extremeskins will be the day that Extremeskins goes out of business. Is Extremeskins a business, BTW?

Posting is as posting does. The day that stupidity is outlawed on Extremeskins will be the day that Extremeskins goes out of business. Is Extremeskins a business, BTW?

So..koko...are ya giving another of your demonstrations here of the kind of stupidity you described above? :pfft: :D

Or is ya just continuing to audition for the last two designations on TK's B2A list? :evilg: :ols:

wooooooooowwwwwww

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 10:05 PM ----------

woooooowwwwww

3. Spam is strictly prohibited.

The following are some examples of what ES considers spam:

Very short posts that do not add value to the topic.

Example: posts with only the words, "I dunno," or "lol cool," or "in before close" or a quote of a post with only "smileys" added, or simply the word "this" and an upward arrow or "x2" added. If that is the only contribution you have to make to the discussion, this is not the place for you.

And welcome to your temp ban. If some of you guys can't be bothered with learning and following the rules like you agree to do when you register to post, then we may decide not to be bothered with dealing with you. ;)

I'll be here all week. :evilg:

Archived