Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you want Romo as starting quarterback?

Kurenai

No trading of draft picks or swapping players anything like that. Just straight-up substitution of Romo sits to pee as a Redskins starting QB.

Like, pretend Romo sits to pee never played for Dallas. Pretend he was a complete free agent or some unknown guy signed off of the street, but still had the same capability of now.

I don't even know how this is a question :ols:

Of course I would, for several reasons.

1) Physical skills

2) The fit he would be in this offense. The bootleg game would be deadly

3) I really believe that if he was coached by Mike Shanahan, his bonehead plays would disappear. Which is why I was glad Jerry didn't hire Shanny back in 2010

Ehh I don't know if the bonehead plays would disappear. Grossman's still Grossman. Romo sits to pee would still be Romo sits to pee.

I wouldn't. Just because one of my best friends here at school is a Cowboys fan, and he's always so angry at Romo sits to pee and wants him to be cut every week. I could imagine feeling the same way if he was on my team.

Step slowly away from the bong and stop hanging around with Fred, Trent and Laron.

Laron smokes weed? Wouldn't that cause problems mixing them with the roids and hgh?

At OP, I would rather sign Randle EL and let him play QB over the guys we have so yea I would take Romo sits to pee. What's the point?

Ehh I don't know if the bonehead plays would disappear. Grossman's still Grossman. Romo sits to pee would still be Romo sits to pee.

I wouldn't. Just because one of my best friends here at school is a Cowboys fan, and he's always so angry at Romo sits to pee and wants him to be cut every week. I could imagine feeling the same way if he was on my team.

To me Grossman's "mistakes" are much more a result of his physical limitations. He can't move real well. His arm is meh

Romo sits to pee is a much better athlete and has a better arm. You have the outside passes with him

Welp, Mike did want him to come to Denver when he came out of college, but he went to the Cowboys instead.

I'd love having Romo sits to pee during the regular season. You'd just have to pull him in every situation where his choke artist ass could do what he does; choke.

Archived