Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insider twitter - Golston to IR, Scott coming back

c4man5282

I would assume that this is the end of Golston in a Skins uni... Good guy and its a shame that his season was cut short, but i've never thought that he was a good fit in this defense.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them bring him back as a reserve DE, thought he was playing better this year in the 3-4. Who knows what'll happen though with the knee damage and his subsequent rehab he'll have

It wouldn't surprise me to see them bring him back as a reserve DE, thought he was playing better this year in the 3-4. Who knows what'll happen though with the knee damage and his subsequent rehab he'll have

He's better this year than last year, but i'm not certain that it says alot. The truth is that he's too slow to play the edge, but too small to be a Nose.

I would assume that this is the end of Golston in a Skins uni... Good guy and its a shame that his season was cut short, but i've never thought that he was a good fit in this defense.

Actually, there are many who said he seemed to be doing better as a reserve than when he was starting, so maybe he had found his role on this defense.

Man, it is really sucking seeing so many players go down for the season.

Archived