Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Giants

Om

coming back from 17 down over 3 quarters vs. the falcons is one thing....coming back down by 18 vs. the g-men simply will not happen.

christ we nullifed a 7-0 lead and short-circuited two or three of our O drives and gave them that last TD after they would have been punting. we don't deserve to win this game.

i'm even annoyed with ramsey today...getting balls knocked down at the line when we have a 3rd and 5 and morton is WIDE open!!! then ****ing "he's open" coming off the field....man i'm fired up.

Originally posted by NavyDave

I cant wait until we have a team that is the blue colllar team type instead of this one with the I got keep my street cred for my sneaker deal crap I'm seeing.

Trotter, D Mac and Gardner with dumbass penalties that should never happen

Amen! About time someone else sees the true sins of our team. THere are only a select few on the team that are playing with heart game in and game out: Arrington, Ramsey, Coles, and Betts. The others care ONLY about the money. And, you know what? They can all eat :pooh:

If I was SS, I'd throw some schtuff around in the locker room, tell the asst coaches that the next player that gets a personal foul, his coach gets fined $5K and then walk out.

I'd also fire ALL of the team Captains and send a coach out next week for the coin toss.

What's funny is that the experts were not predicting the Giants to win because of bad discipline by the Skins--they just think they're better.

But besides pass rush, I don't think the Giants ARE better. The Skins are killing themselves--Giants might still have the lead, but without these dumb penalties it would not be nearly as bad.

ghost of woodson...some of being "better" is playing disciplined football. the giants have done nothing more than simply gain 5-10 yards at a time and not f themselves over. we will hit a 25 yarder and then commit a penalty...to me, that makes them better.

anyway, whoever wrote earlier that we should sit trotter is right..show them that we won't tolerate dumb plays!

It really depends how we start off the half.

If the Giants still effectively move the ball, but the Skins somehow stop them--we're going to need to pass.

But if they stifle the Giants immediately, then the Skins should run--why not?

It's only 2 Tds, 2 2 pt conversions and a FG. Or 3 TDs more realistically. It CAN be done, but it has to be a kickoff to final whistle effort.

Archived